SAU Community

Sau Nats

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there is much chance of passenger rides.... I'd only be taking someone on the last run or two as i want to enjoy the track time as its my first time :yes: It'll be awesome!

Track day is sold out anyway.

Seriously considering coming to see some of this.

Friday would probably be my pick but I'm just so invaluable at my work that I don't know if I can weasel out of it.

I'd pick Saturday or Sunday! We hold Wakie days regularly... can see that anytime :P Airport runs will be something different and the show and shine will be huge! I'd rather see those two!

I dont think there is much chance of passenger rides.... I'd only be taking someone on the last run or two as i want to enjoy the track time as its my first time :yes: It'll be awesome!

I'd love to go for a quick ride in your car off the track if you get a chance. Thinking of doing similar mods to my dad's (soon mine) 34

I'd love to go for a quick ride in your car off the track if you get a chance. Thinking of doing similar mods to my dad's (soon mine) 34

Come find me over the weekend mate and have a chat! :thumbsup:

Passenger rides (if any allowed, they were thinking of one). Sure why not, I said I'd give you one.

Don't worry about the extra weight, the car is full weight, and weight slows you down and gives stability right? So it should help in all those corners. All those racers wasting time and effort. umm... thats physics right?

Aim is to have a single passenger session, as the last session of the day, that way all the good times have been laid down and drivers know the track (lots are interstate). Of course can't promise anything as it's weather & event dependant.

So you'll only be able to take out a single person, and it'll be @ 80% or you get black flagged etc, you come in that's your session over. Still more than enough to have fun with :)

No drifting this year, i do believe next year has that option being looked into however, among a couple of other things :thumbsup:

So you'll only be able to take out a single person, and it'll be @ 80% or you get black flagged etc

Last session, last SAU day, I knocked 0.5 sec off my time by taking it easy and chasing dinessi. So 80% can equal just as fast with no risk of coming off the track.

OK maybe learning to drive would help as well.