SAU Community

Formula 1 2013

dezz

Love the Kimi Win.

Car looked like it had the wick turned up for the last 15 laps. Must have been good on tyres. The rest (besides the force india) didn't have the fuel I think to turn it up.

Picked Riccis exhaust issue 3 laps before he retired - sounded very off.

Although Melb isn't a good representative of the rest of the season, the varitey was refreshing. Lotus, Ferrari, RB

Yep was me. Was such an epic experience.

Also massively put into perspective the times the F1's do and even things like their braking points (or at times complete lack of!). In the end I think my best time was around 2.15 so we still aren't anywhere near their times in the wet!

very jealous, would be awesome!

about the perspective...i timed the mazda 6's doing approx 3mins so your at F1 pace compared to them LOL

Weber is a danger to those behind him. Guys retarded.

Noel :- Exactly my thoughts.

Anyone who is positioned right behind him on any grid will be 'having kittens' > working out strategies on "when" to go left or right to overtake.

I once had a client who was on the AIS swim team. He was a notoriously slow starter.

He improved by .2sec off the blocks after

a) playing pinball

b) practising "columns" on a Sega machine

c) playing table tennis

He was still slow though - hypnotherapy only helped marginally - and never represented Oz.

Although Melb isn't a good representative of the rest of the season, the varitey was refreshing. Lotus, Ferrari, RB

I think you will find an amazing number of drivers who win in Aus go on to win the WDC. From there the constructor that wins in Aus normally goes on to seal the deal

Stoked Kimi got up and made it easy. Made flying my Lotus colours today a lot easier. Shame that Webber, Dan and Romain all struggled. :(

Pasta went off right in front of us FOUR TIMES in the dry of his own accord at turn 1, finally beaching himself on the last attempt

In other news, his freshman team-mate manages to finish in the 'undriveable' FW35 just fine

Please clear off back to Venezuela, n00b