SAU Community

Formula 1 2013

dezz

I love Sepang and I can't wait for this weekend to come around. Apart from too much rain there isn't much that is going to ruin this weekend for me. If Roy can will the Chin off the line this week, get Homoton and SebVet to tangle and at least one spin from Massa in the wet my weekend with be a royal flush.

right, streaming worked great but next big question time. I'm based out of germany for work for the next few months & I need me some real life gp's. Who's been where & whats recommended? Will be myself & my wife, looking for stands & happy to fly or drive out of germany.

Shattered the german gp's been moved to cologne this year too but will probably still go.

cheers, Tim

Monza is fun but shit viewing and run by Italians so ... ummm. Spa is again not great for viewing as its a big open track though seats on the entry to Pouhon are cool. Hungary is way good for stands where you see plenty of track. Personally i would go to Hungary, German and Belgian GPs...Monza may keep the Mrs happy but without kanga tv this year i think any live gp will be a challenge for understanding the race

But it would be worse then Aus GP for viewing...surely? Thats why I have never gone. All that money to sit in seats where cars blaze by and you see them for 3 seconds per lap? The atmosphere may be cool...but for a single bloke Hungary has a lot more obtainable talent on display

My missus didn't rate Monza. Fawking hot, and the toilets are fkn appalling. They don't clean them until they're hosed out on Monday it seems. Putrid rancid mess.

We had outside turn 1 seating, Pretty good view with lots of action in the chicane...... but post race we left immediately as there isn't much to hang about for as the joint is a fair old mess and everyone speaks this stupid fkn language that I don't understand.

My missus didn't rate Monza. Fawking hot, and the toilets are fkn appalling. They don't clean them until they're hosed out on Monday it seems. Putrid rancid mess.

We had outside turn 1 seating, Pretty good view with lots of action in the chicane...... but post race we left immediately as there isn't much to hang about for as the joint is a fair old mess and everyone speaks this stupid fkn language that I don't understand.

Milan and shopping I thought would keep most ladies happy. Food was good, Accom pretty cheap...but yes, the GP is a bit meh having been to other European GPs and race meets where things are actually organised. You sat where I was meant to but got dicked as they moved the colleciton stand for my tickets without telling anyone and nobody actually knew at the track. Was a joke and a good way to blow $600-800 or whatever it cost

Though I should point out I think there are 4 functioning toilet seats in Portugal. Every damn toilet seems to be missing the seat....and there was one time where I had to build a nest out of toilet paper just so my petite bottom didn’t freeze on the cold porcelain.

where's the pics of the monster energy girls???

I went past - omg.

Ass was hanging our the bottom of every skirt. Unfortunately it got cold and more clothes went on, but at the start of the day it was a sight to see...

I think youre right Roy,Mark is well overdue for a pole.He was actually looking good at Melbourne,but as usual the demons got him!Got a good feeling about this weekend,ive already started praying?

Milan and shopping I thought would keep most ladies happy. Food was good, Accom pretty cheap...but yes, the GP is a bit meh having been to other European GPs and race meets where things are actually organised. You sat where I was meant to but got dicked as they moved the colleciton stand for my tickets without telling anyone and nobody actually knew at the track. Was a joke and a good way to blow $600-800 or whatever it cost

Though I should point out I think there are 4 functioning toilet seats in Portugal. Every damn toilet seems to be missing the seat....and there was one time where I had to build a nest out of toilet paper just so my petite bottom didn’t freeze on the cold porcelain.

Correct on all counts Roy.

Are we to now call you, The Cassowary?

I noticed this once in Venezia > I finally found the foot-operated flush lever.

But it would be worse then Aus GP for viewing...surely? Thats why I have never gone. All that money to sit in seats where cars blaze by and you see them for 3 seconds per lap? The atmosphere may be cool...but for a single bloke Hungary has a lot more obtainable talent on display

Bris - 2014 Russian GP.

Lets mark it down now. :)