SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

I finally got my Tomei headers on, no issues with the steering column :)

Gained 6kws haha Nothing crazy dyno wise but can definitely feel/hear the difference :) (Now I have Tomei headers > Berk HFC's > TDX2)

Got the headers and retune done at ECC (East Coast Customs), great guys!

Also off topic, whilst I was there a supercharged 350Z made 284kws on the dyno, the charger sounded crazy loud

double like.

nothing big but I fitted a grounding kit on my car last night...improved transmission straight away. so much smoother and lag reduced greatly. really happy with the kit!

Edited by colin.ssc

post-22161-13617959885213_thumb.jpg

Gratuitous rim shot...

Picked up the rims Thursday, Pirelli P Zeros on Friday lunch, rims on Friday night.

BC coils and SPL arms in next.

But not before i finish this damn stereo. Have been driving for a month in total silence. Got the sub in last night.....but nothing connected to amp yet.

pada7a2e.jpg

Edited by SMOKEYV35

Gained 6kws haha Nothing crazy dyno wise but can definitely feel/hear the difference :) (Now I have Tomei headers > Berk HFC's > TDX2)

Also off topic, whilst I was there a supercharged 350Z made 284kws on the dyno, the charger sounded crazy loud

How good is the VQ with headers. Got mine done through them also. Got a vid up?

Why would there be issues with the steering column?

Tomei are Japanese and Japanese cars are RHD in case you hadn't noticed :P

Haven't really had chance to drive the car much only had a miserable rainy drive on the highway back home. Unsure if there will be a video, the video doesn't really do the exhaust note any justice

Here's my first dyno run a few weeks back when I didn't have extractors (Berk HFC, TDX2):

I checked with Tomei USA if the headers they sold in the USA were the same as the ones sold in Japan, which they are but until they were installed I was still a little unsure :/