SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

hey guys what would the title be for the above product? looks good i may want to change the silver plastic look...

If you were referring to mine, it was from mimoUSA. They do dash kits for the G35, but were able to convert that to the RHD v35 and take into account things like not having the analogue clock in the middle. They use real carbon fibre.

I bought mine through ebay.

The material itself seems to be pretty high quality. The finish is good, as is the adhesive. The fit was pretty spot on for each part of the dash. The only thing that concerns me were the cuts - some were rough - I had to take a stanley knife to a couple of edges.

I think this is because I chose real carbon fibre as opposed to a different finish - it may be thicker than normal? I'm not sure.

All I can say is the more I drive the car, the more I like the look of the kit!

That looks fkn hot

They look like front 19 9.5 +12 and rear 19 10.5 +12 ????

I was gonna but the exact same setup ... Need to sell my oem rays first

Yes, that is the spec

Is your car lowered on springs or coilovers?

Cheap coilovers, but they do the job. Rears are maxxed, fronts could go much lower.

is it just me or is it half up on the gutter so looks lower :lol:

It is 1/2 on the gutter, but height is still the same. Some more crap phone photo's.

DSC_0009_zpsb3019de9.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsd0a281f2.jpg

Original height was too low so raised by about 10mm, this was how it sat before I raised it:

DSC_0002_zps90110fd5.jpg

Shredding paint!

DSC_0001_zps0d8a79fa.jpg

It is relatively easy to drop the rear, 275 35 19's only scrub on heavy bumps with someone in the back seat. The front is lower by default due to the stock staggered fitment. I cheated by running a square setup with 245 40 19's on the front. Same rolling diam as rear so give you more clearance and close the tyre/arch gap. I've had stretched tyres before and do like the look, you have to go real low to pull it off. 235's on the front would be an easier fit. Oh and fat is the new stretch, haven't you heard :woot:

Edited by Superpoo

275 35 rear, 245 40 front

I was told by a tyre shop that if u ran less profile on rears, the car would not sit balanced, the rear would be lower than the fronts, is this true?

the guy recommended me get 40's all round or 35 on front and 40 on rear.

I was told by a tyre shop that if u ran less profile on rears, the car would not sit balanced, the rear would be lower than the fronts, is this true?

the guy recommended me get 40's all round or 35 on front and 40 on rear.

Stock runs staggered. The profile is the same, widths differ, so overall diameter is different front to rear (rear is bigger). The danger of running square (what I have now) is tripping the stability control, the computer thinks the rear is spinning faster than the front and kicks in. Hasn't happened yet and the opinion on the internet is mixed so I will see how I go.

The only benefit is you gain some ride height and loose some guard clearance.