SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

You crazy car buying man you!

Looks pretty tidy. Nice to find a red thats 20 years old and doesn't look too faded as well :thumbsup:

Good stuff Rob! :)

Think we need to have a hatch party ;)

Edited by dontyellpl0x

You crazy car buying man you!

Looks pretty tidy. Nice to find a red thats 20 years old and doesn't look too faded as well :thumbsup:

Good stuff Rob! :)

Think we need to have a hatch party ;)

Yeah it needs a goood polish but the paint is surprisingly not bad at all. Even the pinstripe / stickers are in good nick.

Hatch party sounds good. I had a thought of more of us buying hatches and hitting SDMA in a "Team SAU Hillclimb Series" or some such...

There's some guys on R31Club who have started there own "Pinny Cup" with limited budget, control tyres etc... Just a thought. :rolleyes:

and yeah sorry Chris but the wheels I mentioned for your Charade are now in use. :woot:

Red = Fav Colour. This is my first red car though.

Just took it for a small Fang to get some milk. Really weird driving at night with no dash lights.

Fun to drive though and more punch than the Micra. :woot:

Is that thing dohc?

Mine is a single. I find its really punchy down low but not much up top haha. Pretty nippy little thing. Heaps of body roll - Almost need a bucket seat :yes:

Might get some thicker sway bars and stiffer springs at some stage

Should have! If it were still for sale when I decided I wanted a cheap daily I definitely would have :yes:

Yep this^^^ but who knew? :)

I found one of the Fuseable links in the engine bay was fried and barely connected so I slapped a chunky bit of wire in it and it works!

Seems it was actually the main power link too cause the SkyHatch wouldn't even turn over without it.

oh and I slapped the dash and now the dash lights work. :D

Yep this^^^ but who knew? :)

I found one of the Fuseable links in the engine bay was fried and barely connected so I slapped a chunky bit of wire in it and it works!

Seems it was actually the main power link too cause the SkyHatch wouldn't even turn over without it.

oh and I slapped the dash and now the dash lights work. :D

Not sure about the 'slap' .... as with women I often found a gentle caress in the right spot could create a spark. :rolleyes: