SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

could be the clear coat coming off

sometimes that can make it look like a respray in areas

I think it definitely is in some places.

Though I found some black spray paint on the front passenger window which sparked my thinking.

Haha very wary of crossthreading, all good!

But yes, my delicate hands were not made to work on the GTR. I have 2 small grazes, a bump on my arm and a small chunk of skin missing from my finger but GTR now has fire extinguisher!!

Get yourself a few pairs of these >> http://www.signet.net.au/store/products/40857/ansell-hyflex-11-618-gloves-size-9-12-pairs-per-box

or similar for working on the car, we have to wear gloves at work and I borrowed a few pairs for home. I've gotten so used to working in them I feel like something is missing if start playing with the car without gloves on.

Washed and started polishing the SkyHatch but not finished...

Got involved in much more exciting things like pruning the roses but did a Green Waste run in it. Practical it is.

I'll finish it of tomorrow and Vac.

also got my N13 Haynes Repair Manual today for $20. :D

post-78856-0-97405200-1410602586_thumb.jpg

Started the skyline for the first time in a few days.. It really wasn't happy and was running on 5 cylinders for a few seconds. I'm guessing it will only get worse if I leave it for longer periods..? Any recommendations?

Might check the plugs when I get a chance, it's almost been 10k.

Edited by dontyellpl0x

You mean like tuning it up to the edge and drag racing? :yes: Yeah, that will give the plugs a hammering.

Sold VC commodore today for a small profit :yes:

Not an easy thing to do these days. Nice one.

Gave mine a quick wash, its losing gloss in some areas, maybe its just the wax, but it will get another polish soon anyway.