SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

yesterday/today:

Re did all the vacuum lines with new Aeroflow lines. Cleaned and waxed parts of it. Polished my key, and ordered more OEM parts.

Also did a complete clean of the interior including the seats. Smells good :yes:

Washed the Micra for the last time and arranged insurance for the Pulsar.

Exchange will happen Tomorrow.

Exciting.

Congrats mate, look forward to hearing about what 'tweaking' / 'tuning' that can be achieved with a late model Pulsar ....

What did I do to my car today!! I got it freakin filthy dirty in the rain after washing it on the weekend!!

None of those mods are likely to void warranty so they may well happen :D

The phrase "it's Ridiculous" has been said alot this evening.

It's so much bigger than previous Pulsars and actually makes the 33 look small. The Pulsar is only about 100mm shorter. :O

I'm going to have to totally rearrange the garage to suit.

Despite being able to put a clenched fist between the tyre and guard, the front bumper is closer to the ground than the 31s after being lowered.

The boot is the biggest I've seen and yes I climbed in. Easily enough space for 2 of me, maybe 4 if stacked.

The dash looks awesome at night, the headlight height is adjustable at the flick of a switch, the 1.8L gets it moving just fine, Auto box is smooth as silk,

as is the general ride comfort. It's soooo quiet and comfy. Very easy to drive.

Really Quite Amazing. Can only imagine what an R35 is like.

Makes the 33 and especially the 31 feel Really Old.

Ridiculous I tells ya.

• Like 3

Rewired fuel pump, put another big cable between alternator and battery to bring fuel pump voltage up from 10v to 13.8.

Hoping to run it out of fuel on the dyno again but to make more that 430hp this time!

Also my drag radials are waiting for me at the Toll depot :)

In the next few weeks I need to source GTR rear suspension, get diff gears and pinion flanges swapped, fit GTR cradle, modify handbrake to suit, fit BM50 master cylinder, wire up overdrive on the auto (and maybe also lock up converter), get a wheel alignment and figure out how to fit 200L of eflex in the car to get me to Coota and back. I think I can do it!