SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

I start a new job on the 24th, and car is set up for nulon nats drags on the 26th. Wakefield eventually though!

Today I got road tyres fitted, installed a EBC and set it up to run 14psi and 19psi as the scramble boost setting.

Also installed a passenger seat.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That is so cool!!

I replaced my exhaust manifold gasket because of a leak, got a new turbo gasket thanks to Shiv. Also discovered a manifold stud snapped in the head thanks to previous owners.. Tapped out and all fixed. Just to put it all back together tomorrow! :)

• Like 2

1.5 way diff installed thank you Canberra Import Spares! Was doing figure 8s out at Harrison playing fields car park breaking in the diff when the cops showed up on reports of a skyline doing donuts.

I had a chat to them for a few minutes and they had a laugh when picked up on what I was doing - no skid marks and tyres in good condition. Told me not to have too much fun and left me to continue. Nice blokes!

• Like 4

breaking in a new diff is the worst! i did it with a friend to stop my leg from going numb!!

Got some new rear tyres friday and gave the beast a good wash on Sunday morning...

• Like 1

Dropped the rear end to swap back to an s13 subframe. Have to get cv boots replaced and the diff looked at, one of the stubs doesn't lock in.

And of course one of the driveshafts is stuck in the hub so the whole lot has to go to Craig Hall to be fixed.

post-31629-0-40696900-1445244881_thumb.jpg