SAU Community

Update Of Workshops & Parts Businesses

PSIKO

Hi guys,

I've recently jumped back into the Skyline scene after being a fair few years in the magical world of Holden (well, still am), and after running through the spare parts and workshop lists which are pinned I noticed that a substantial number of these businesses don't seem to exist anymore.

Are we able to update this list at all? I burned a fair amount of time going through the list to no avail (strangest question I got back was "hmm ... Skyline ... who makes those again?" ... after my heart sank I started to doubt whether those guys should've been on the list in the first place), and I'm sure with all the chatter in this WT Trash V8 thread that we have a lot of people who could update the list pretty easily should they take a small bit of time to help us out-of-date peeps out.

Cheers all!

tl;dr:

pinned workshop thread is massively out of date - updates would be greatly appreciated

Paul and Dan have barely been on here lately probably due to the holiday season.

Not sure who else can do it but yes I agree. It was mentioned a couple weeks ago how many don't exist anymore.

Bubba, long time no see.

Xspeed can be removed

Can't confirm but I heard cypher and kansei garage have shut too.

Intune performance was sold and don't have a dyno now. Pal (eric) said recently that Adrian might be re-opening again sometime soon with the dyno. Not sure how that going

Edited by t_revz

• 2 years later...