SAU Community

Rays/Volk racing wheels

Does anyone know who the Australian Distributor is? My best mate races Formula 3 and hic car has single nut 13"x8" up front and 13"x10" at the rear Volk Racing wheels. Need more asap.

Any help appreciated

Jonathan

Does anyone know who the Australian Distributor is? My best mate races Formula 3 and hic car has single nut 13"x8" up front and 13"x10" at the rear Volk Racing wheels. Need more asap.

Any help appreciated

Jonathan

Try www.musecret.com.au -they're advertising heaps of Volk/Rays stuff.I don't know if they're the actual distributor,but they might put you on the right track,at least!J.

umm, no idea where to get them but if ur mate is John Pettit he did pretty well at Sandown in nasty conditions the other day :rofl:

Yeh he is actually.. How you guess that? For an 8yr F3 car, john and the car are doing damn good against all the newer 01's.

He was going to be doing the Dutton Rally with me, but my car ain't quite ready yet.

Jono

Just had a feeling that was him (or maybe someone mentioned it....) anyway...hope you guys make Dutton next year, you should come out to EC next sunday to watch this year's effort :(

Yeah we'll be out to watch, another good mate and his brother are racing their (mums) 350Z again :)

Believe it or not, Payless Tyres in Chatswood are Volks/Rays distributors and can order ANYTHING direct from Japan for you.

They're the ones near the Midas and the Caltex on Pacific Hwy.