SAU Community

Aus300Zx Fundraiser Cruise - Bbq - Show And Shine - 19/05/13

t5iv

Anyone who wants to contribute can directly deposit funds into SAU's bank account.

Name: Skylines Australia Queensland Club
Bank: Westpac
BSB: 034 063
Account Number: 354 012
(Please do not send cash in the mail, for obvious reasons!)

We will then give the guys at aus300zx a massive cheque. :)

sorry mate, was a little inebriated when i posted this last night and completely forgot to edit it!

Boz is our Treasurer. So, if you would like to send either him or myself a PM letting us know that you have deposited the funds and how much you're donating.

If you could use the payment reference "[user_name] aus300zx donation" that would be great. Just makes admin on our end easier. :)

Members confirmed thus far:

Cadmoon

Neckface

HiveFleetAbyss

t5iv

Miss-R34

ARE31 (?)

MJR35

mrbenno

Boz (?)

Woldlybrowny

Raysboostin (?)

They're trying to get 35 cars. At present we have 11 and they have 15. Should be heaps of fun! Please donate directly to the SAU account and we will present them with a big cheque on the day. the club wll also put something in.

Sorry I haven't been on top of this guys, been overseas. Currently waiting in the qantas lounge at lax for flight home.

Really looking forwards to the cruise.

Many, many thanks to Tony for his efforts, and the rest of the sauqld crew :)

After checking with the main organiser and telling Tony today that this will go ahead in rain, hail or shine, I regretably post here to inform everyone that it has been postponed for a couple of weeks (date to be decided upon) due to the weather.

Sorry to break the bad news, but I guess safety first!

I'll update this thread once a new date is decided upon.

Everyone at aus300zx.com really appriciates the help and support from the SAU clan.

Hopefully everyone who has expressed their attendance for this weekend can make the new date, and also a couple of extra weeks will help build more numbers :)

No Probs Mike, Thanks for letting us know.. Lets hope we start to have some Autumn clear weather, rather than our very Liquid Summer..

Will try to make the new date when set..