SAU Community

Aus300Zx Fundraiser Cruise - Bbq - Show And Shine - 19/05/13

t5iv

Haha, might be with a mate or one of my brothers,,, they dont have as long fingernails in my leg or leather door handle..

Lol. That's the way. Maybe invite a few of your R35 brethren out as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Updated itinerary from Ash (NastyGirl) below!

WHY: A2ZED & WOOSHKA FUNDRAISER CRUISE - BBQ - SHOW & SHINE
WHEN: Sunday 19th of May 2013
WHO: OPEN TO EVERYONE!
WHAT TO BRING: CASH! cool.gif ..lets not beat around the bush here!

9:30am - Meet at Glenaffric Street, The Gap - down waterworks rd, pass the BP, over the bridge, first street on the left, big carpack at the end. Be fuelled and ready to go (half a tank - 150km round trip)
10:00am - Depart, Cruise up over Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious
10:45am - Stop at the bottom of Mt Glorious in White Cedar park for a re-group/stretch of the legs/toilet stop
11:00am - Continue on to Cormorant Bay Fernvale
11:20am - Arrive at Cormorant Bay for a BBQ Lunch

Cormorant Bay is a big picnic area on the shores of Wivenhoe Dam. There is plenty of space for parking and arriving early means we shouldnt have any issues scoring some tables and a BBQ. It will also allow us plenty of time to have a good chat and catch up and even a game of soccer/footy/cricket should anyone feel enclined to bring along some equipment.

Show and Shine to be held at Lunch so make sure you cars and nice and clean! (THERE WILL BE PRIZES!)

Head home via Warrego highway and Ipswich motorway. No specific finish time we will play it by ear!

My suggestion is a $25 "entry fee" per person. This will entitle you to participate on the cruise, 2 sausages on bread and a can of drink. Of course this is only a suggested donation. If you a limited on cash please do not let this deter you and donate whatever you can. I also wont stop you donating more than $25! It's going to a great cause! smile.gif

I'm assuming we will make available Wooshka stickers for donations / donating participants still but I need to confirm with Evil Twin

As per my previous posts please confirm you attendance so I know how many I am feeding. No confirmation may mean you miss out on lunch!

Mike, are you taking confirmations.. I am in..

Paid my original donation to the Club before the original event. Tony how much have we collected ?

Ok with the $25 per person for a feed , Can i pay that on the day...

Working to get a few other R35's to join us..

Updated itinerary from Ash (NastyGirl) below!

WHY: A2ZED & WOOSHKA FUNDRAISER CRUISE - BBQ - SHOW & SHINE
WHEN: Sunday 19th of May 2013
WHO: OPEN TO EVERYONE!
WHAT TO BRING: CASH! cool.gif ..lets not beat around the bush here!

9:30am - Meet at Glenaffric Street, The Gap - down waterworks rd, pass the BP, over the bridge, first street on the left, big carpack at the end. Be fuelled and ready to go (half a tank - 150km round trip)
10:00am - Depart, Cruise up over Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious
10:45am - Stop at the bottom of Mt Glorious in White Cedar park for a re-group/stretch of the legs/toilet stop
11:00am - Continue on to Cormorant Bay Fernvale
11:20am - Arrive at Cormorant Bay for a BBQ Lunch

Cormorant Bay is a big picnic area on the shores of Wivenhoe Dam. There is plenty of space for parking and arriving early means we shouldnt have any issues scoring some tables and a BBQ. It will also allow us plenty of time to have a good chat and catch up and even a game of soccer/footy/cricket should anyone feel enclined to bring along some equipment.

Show and Shine to be held at Lunch so make sure you cars and nice and clean! (THERE WILL BE PRIZES!)

Head home via Warrego highway and Ipswich motorway. No specific finish time we will play it by ear!

My suggestion is a $25 "entry fee" per person. This will entitle you to participate on the cruise, 2 sausages on bread and a can of drink. Of course this is only a suggested donation. If you a limited on cash please do not let this deter you and donate whatever you can. I also wont stop you donating more than $25! It's going to a great cause! smile.gif

I'm assuming we will make available Wooshka stickers for donations / donating participants still but I need to confirm with Evil Twin

As per my previous posts please confirm you attendance so I know how many I am feeding. No confirmation may mean you miss out on lunch!