SAU Community

Mid March Mid Way Meet Up.

luke gtr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so thought a quick head count would be a good idea.

so far these people are coming:

-vorse (braden)

-r32gojira (damien)

-533 ryc (gavin)

-skylinekido (luke)

-dori34 (elvis)+mates

-sinno (david)+/- boost problem

-s3rk (no name)+mates

-luke gtr (luke) + wife

there is a thread in the ACT events thread, they have showed alot of interest.

so, should be quite a good turn out.

i was going to come to this, but I currently just done the high boost mode mod on my stagea and now i notice my coils are having a flat spot at high rpm :( so looks like i have to call this one a miss....

i was going to come to this, but I currently just done the high boost mode mod on my stagea and now i notice my coils are having a flat spot at high rpm :( so looks like i have to call this one a miss....

clean and gap.

c'mon, dooooo eeeet.

Im coming from the gong, so i reckon the crew should stop in to the first servo after the moss vale exit at a specified time so we can all meet up and head down together. That way there will be no confusion about where to meet or waiting on the side of the road.

Is very much safer this way.

Sound like a good plan?

So Id say if we start to meet up at the servo at 11am, the guys from sydney should pass there around 11:30am (leaving cross roads at 10:30am) so should give the southcoasters enough time to gather and get organised and be ready to go pretty much as soon as the sydney siders pull in.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

So Id say if we start to meet up at the servo at 11am, the guys from sydney should pass there around 11:30am (leaving cross roads at 10:30am) so should give the southcoasters enough time to gather and get organised and be ready to go pretty much as soon as the sydney siders pull in.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

sounds good.

I will confirm the times tomorrow night.

Im coming from the gong, so i reckon the crew should stop in to the first servo after the moss vale exit at a specified time so we can all meet up and head down together. That way there will be no confusion about where to meet or waiting on the side of the road.

Is very much safer this way.

Sound like a good plan?

Good idea,i'll meet up at the servo,if the weather is ok driving down through kangaroo valley in pouring rain is no fun at all. :unsure: