SAU Community

Who Is In Control Of Wa For Sale Section?!?!

WhatBrake

Lachlan and martin.

When was the last time u

A) went on an sauwa cruise

B) went to an sauwa event day

C) went to an event where sauwa was involved

Define for me what a car club is? Does it just involve trolling the wt section talking about reach arounds and what u ate for breakfast?

Yeah let me rock up to sauwa meetings to say how the club doesnt do.anything just so i can get banned just like brett and allen, maybe u remember them?

Pre-requisite for replying to my post U MUST OWN A SKYLINE.

Kthanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sale section will be opened again today and i'll be taking care of it. Admins higher up are making the national sale section as one and we'll have our own sub group apparently.

But until then it'll remain open.

As for no events etc, why don't you organise one Char.

wah wah f**king wah

its not just sauwa that seems to be in a decline (in terms of events/attendees) - its car clubs across australia

pulsar group of australia? members in decline and no real events to speak off (peaked around 2007ish - most things are organised spur of the moment and is told via the FB page)

you could name any small car club across australia and talk about decline - thanks in part to bigger forums such as JDMST, SAU, Hardtuned.net becoming a base for 'how do I change the oil in my civic' type questions

yes...it seems that eastern states divisions of SAU have a bigger 'thing' but that is also thanks in part to a better access to facilities (Barbagello anybody??), and in part bigger chapters and closer proximity to chapters

SAU Nationals - who from here made the trek across??

if your going to f**king whinge - whinge AFTER you've made an effort to do something

Lachlan and martin.

When was the last time u

I don't go on cruises cos of the popo.

I go to any events I'm not working and usually see a few members there.

I sought interest for a simworld event and don't remember you showing any interest. I might try reignite some interest later today for next month if you wanna put your name down.

I also expect heaps of fellow members at racewars

Edited by t_revz

Lachlan and martin.

When was the last time u

Define for me what a car club is? Does it just involve trolling the wt section talking about reach arounds and what u ate for breakfast?

Yeah let me rock up to sauwa meetings to say how the club doesnt do.anything just so i can get banned just like brett and allen, maybe u remember them?

Kthanks.

I don't go to events like cruises and such because I'm not interested in them. I'm also not here complaining about it. What does your post have to do with the for sale section anyway? What do the mods not organising cruises have to do with that either? The mods are people with jobs and lives and I don't expect them to sit on here so myself or anyone else can sell shit. Use eBay or Gumtree or one of the other billion sites where people sell shit to other people for fuck sake. OR, if the WA sale section works so well and you can't do without it, stick your hand up and help make it happen. I'm not because I don't need it. As you said, I'm just here to troll the Wasteland.

Brett and Allen didn't like what was being done here so they went and did something about it. Respect. What are you doing about it?

Kthanks.

I drive a commodore, and am a member of this club. I'm just good mates with most of the regulars in WT.

10/10 for getting me to reply.

Congratulations for being a dickhead.

Agreed. Total fail. Sauwa doesn't do anything or have anything. The only thing It did have that was useful was the for sale section and now it doesn't even have that.

You can always f**koff and sell your shit on another forum , i doubt anyone here has a gun to your head to stop you from leaving :)

i dont have a skyline anymore so therefore i am not cool???

Better hand in my membership to Dan and Paul (by the way I know both well including their family and where they live, do you?) and stop talking to the other GOOD friends I have made through this forum....O well it was a fun *insert how ever many years i have been apart of this place here* years, :action-smiley-069:

/dont bother replying. Coz in reality u dont have a leg to stand on and id hate to encourage ur fetish of *the more posts I have the cooler I am.

/not coming back into this thread.

Kthanks.

Awww you're not coming back? Why? Afraid to see what people say? If you think you are so awesome and can run things better then BE MY GUEST...DO IT!! Whine whine whine....is that all you can do?

OH yea pre-requisite? I have 2 skylines...and then what?

Wellthatescalatedquickly.jpg

^^^ lawl.

i'll give ya a hand to moderate corey. lemme know if ya keen. n i've tried to organise an event or two plus run regular midvale track days.. yet to see anyone here even throw up a hand for interest.. lol

If we don't have to send heavy gear in the post across AUS that's generally preferred. Avoiding post at all costs is clearly better for both parties.

Why get rid of a local classifieds where people can go and view the parts before purchase?!?

Most eastern states crew dont want to buy from WA anyways! We are so isolated.

Please remove the CLOSED on WA for sale section. - (YOU CAN STILL POST IN IT)

Whoever's made the decision to consolidate all of AUS in one for sale thread, There's WAAAAY TOO MANY POSTS EACH DAY. People's posts get lost and it was a waste of time writing out a long-winded ad.

Common Sense please..

Thanks.

Hello area is open again indefinitely.

SAU will be making the new for sale section have drop down boxes each state. When this upgrade is implemented, the state classifieds will be moved there.

Lachlan and martin.

When was the last time u

Kthanks.

Brett and Allen. Why were they banned? Pretty sure they're still around. From memory they created their own car cruise club for all types of cars. And it's going well :)

I'm quite happy to volunteer my time to moderate the FS section.

Thanks for the offer :) Good to see people willing to help

I just cleaned up the mod list for WA and added two new mods on. Will see how it goes and if we're still tied down will get in contact :)

Providing you're not a psycho. Admitting it is half the battle

Providing you're not a psycho. Admitting it is half the battle

I work in Audit.. so there is a good chance I am.

No seriously if you get stuck just ask, I've been around long enough. I mainly lurk in the Classic Skylines section, but I do follow what goes on here.