SAU Community

Is your skyline a dirty car?

Of all the cars I have owned, I have to say that my R33 gets real dirty real quick! Especially in the wet, you look at your pride and joy in the garage the next day and it looks like you've been out rallying :D

I used to wash the rex every 2nd weekend, I'm washing the R33 every week, sometimes twice a week...

Anyone agree?

My car is as dirty as its owner :)

I have a black skyline .... the ZX is also black n stays cleaner but i think thats because of the 2 pack high gloss paint. Ive had people i know drive past and me wave to them only them not think it was me cos they thought it was a gun metal grey line n not a black one.

my car, and 33s in general i think, Have like a vacuum created at the back of the car that just collects dirt. The back of my car, and sideskirts get dirty first.

I clean mine once a week, but my car is rarely driven too, Bout 300km a week.

My car is black, what can i say - it's a filthy pig 99% of the week! At one stage i was washing it 3 times a week. The other problem is, we have a rule - who ever gets the driveway first has rights to not having their car shat on by the tree's (all that sappy shit that drops off in the rain from the tree's leaves).

Hehe my car which I get in 2 or 3 weeks is white. Have I made a big mistake? :P

whites probly better than you think - It doesn't seem to get dirty, just taks on a shade the colour of the dirt - and becomes a litlle less white....

My silver 32 gets a dirty bum quicker than baby I"VE ever met.... Must be the slipstreaming me thinks...

I think many of us suffer from the old running rich "above exhaust black patch". My house mates GTX 323 is white with a huge black patch that even after polish still remains there!