SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs Group Buy

Your kidding right? If you cant see that they are fakes then I question your integrity.

The guy has even copied the vehicle compatibility list from my own listings.

2 second ebay search. 2moro i will post the usa Nissan site we get ours from... actual nissan dealership.

Do it Tao, will be a good test 30 psi and massive cylinder pressures we subject your car to week in week out.

I need to build a huge turbo to do that. Aiming for 500rwkws this time :P ?

They are good quality. See here for some feedback from real people who actually use these.

Thanks but all testing was successfully completed for most of these coils a few years ago.

I've had a set of those not in your brand. and they only lasted two dyno pulls on about 18psi of boost. My car is a built test rig, I test all sort of turbos on it and gets dynoed ever week. The level of testing is far more serious then some one looking for abit of extra power or whom ever initially trailed yours.

I now us split fires, they gets 30psi through them occasionally and they are pretty good, so if I trail yours and they work then you know they are as good as some branded items, and I'll be happy to pay for them and use it on my daily R33.

If they fail then you know more R&D is required so hopefully you can come up with a better product in near future.

HyperGear - I would like to see your results but Im not offering free samples sorry.

No no not free. I will return them to you after testing. Or I will pay for them if I wish to keep them.

you have to admit, to the untrained nose, it really stinks in here.

ive been using yellow jackets since performance-wise first started selling them.

they replaced the oem set that were breaking down.

i dont claim to run a test rig, and i dont run 30psi, but then again, how many do?

daily they see 15psi. ive had them on a mates car for a day, when his splitfires! were giving him grief. the YJ's ran 19psi with no issue. so he promptly ordered a set, and hasn't looked back.

and if that isnt enough to convince me, the service from performance-wise is outstanding. ask anyone that has dealt with him.

there are countless stories of stupid fast warranty replacements, etc. i havent needed to go down that path, but i know if i did, i'd be glad i'm dealing with him.

meanwhile, there are sponsors on this forum, praised to the shit house for fk knows why, (i refuse to name names), that can't manage to sell you 3 parts without fking the order up, and have in their product line, some of the worst chinese junk you can buy (coil packs included).

10/10 for my experience with performance-wise & yellow jackets.

Edited by Munkyb0y

you have to admit, to the untrained nose, it really stinks in here.

ive been using yellow jackets since performance-wise first started selling them.

they replaced the oem set that were breaking down.

i dont claim to run a test rig, and i dont run 30psi, but then again, how many do?

daily they see 15psi. ive had them on a mates car for a day, when his splitfires! were giving him grief. the YJ's ran 19psi with no issue. so he promptly ordered a set, and hasn't looked back.

and if that isnt enough to convince me, the service from performance-wise is outstanding. ask anyone that has dealt with him.

there are countless stories of stupid fast warranty replacements, etc. i havent needed to go down that path, but i know if i did, i'd be glad i'm dealing with him.

meanwhile, there are sponsors on this forum, praised to the shit house for fk knows why, (i refuse to name names), that can't manage to sell you 3 parts without fking the order up, and have in their product line, some of the worst chinese junk you can buy (coil packs included).

10/10 for my experience with performance-wise & yellow jackets.

THIS +1TY.

The bottom line is: YJ's are a good, price competitive product for everyday use for the majority of skyline owners that aren't running 14bar of boost. if the YJ's can't handle 30psi of boost..so what? The guys that have spent thousands preping their cars for the extra can fork out another few hundred and upgrade their ignition systems.

I replaced a set of splitfires with YJ's ~2years ago. Done ~2000kms in that time running 12psi and no problems here. Sometime in the next month i'll be seeing how they hold up to 24psi+.

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

I agree that they are good for street driving moderate power and boost applications to replace stock flogged out 20+ year old OEM items.

But to say they are on par with OEM or Splitfires when pushed is incorrect. Going past 20psi on my old Green Gts-t we had to start exponentially decreasing the plug gap so that the motor didn't misfire.

THIS +1TY.

The bottom line is: YJ's are a good, price competitive product for everyday use for the majority of skyline owners that aren't running 14bar of boost.

you mean to say there is a minority running 14 bar of boost :woot: