SAU Community

Texi 30/3/13 Wrap Up Thread.

luke gtr

I had a very fun day, couldn't have had more different cars than the Leaf and Stagea, but they both ended up with very similar times.

Very strange seeing a Leaf get thrown around. So quiet. Perhaps you need to fit something like this?

Would love to know who the person was who asked to stick their go-pro on my car with about 15mins left in the day and got a recording of my last run. I was the silver R33 with the chrome lip'd 18's who had a passenger most of the day.

That would be me

Would love to know who the person was who asked to stick their go-pro on my car with about 15mins left in the day and got a recording of my last run. I was the silver R33 with the chrome lip'd 18's who had a passenger most of the day.

that was me ( I think ) I have random runs from the end of the day and will post up soon ( maybe tonight ) .

Very strange seeing a Leaf get thrown around. So quiet. Perhaps you need to fit something like this?

lol. the audio from the camera on the roof picks up us talking/navigating around the course from outside.

It's kind of a ninja car. :ph34r:

but i want to see the timesheets before I write it off as a race car

i need to take may front shaft out next time. I want to do real skids.

You said shaft.

Well Done Eric, FTD on all 4 courses.......

attachicon.gifSAU Texi.gifqm.gifqm.gif

qm.gifqm.gif

Actually Anna set fastest time on the Jack Rabbit course. But very pleased since I only jumped in for one or two runs.

haha reece I think he fudged those numbers :P

I need to really do more than 1-2 goes of each course... where is my -5 second style bonus for linking them all in drift mode!

Have timing sheets to prove it and there is no evidence to confirm bribery. ;)

I am upset now - I do not mind Kel being faster than me and if she was driving the Stagea it would be fine but I have a problem being slower than the Leaf :blush:

This gives me an incentive to improve my driving or do some more mods just to keep up with the Leaf next time......