SAU Community

Fatz Gtr Reliability Testing

Yup, I'll be bolting on my super grip magic rubber that takes every last bit of skill out of the equation, and pretty much makes my car a F1 car.

Run what ya brung Aggro....

we cant compete with your tricks slick

You are entering ?

Redemption for the poor 32 :D

yeah ill be there, car goes ot unigroup on the 1st to get fixed.. as long as i beat fatz and come 2nd ill be happy.. Cant catch that fkn 35 though!

The can on top of the motor, have you done anything inside of it or just fitted the AN fittings on front ?

I have the same can on my 34 which I'm going to fit a baffle into and put AN fittings where to hose barbs are then run hoses down to a Hi Octane washer bottle/catch can then back to the two factory pickups

we cant compete with your tricks slick

yeah ill be there, car goes ot unigroup on the 1st to get fixed.. as long as i beat fatz and come 2nd ill be happy.. Cant catch that fkn 35 though!

35 won't be there he is bringing the vette

Very elaborate catch can setup

Should work well for track thrashins

The can on top of the motor, have you done anything inside of it or just fitted the AN fittings on front ?

I have the same can on my 34 which I'm going to fit a baffle into and put AN fittings where to hose barbs are then run hoses down to a Hi Octane washer bottle/catch can then back to the two factory pickups

yea its been a slow work in progress this setup (this is version 3)

its just a regular catch can with an bungs welded on

in its current spec it works a treat

its also got the electric oil pump for when the engine gets tired and needs some more help with breathing mods ( which is activated by the haltech)

Hey Fatz, did you use the Speedflow 400 series push loc fittings ?

What hose did you use ?

How did you go getting em together ?

I got a heap of em and got the aeroquip hose and can not for the life of me get them together :(

engine bay is all speed flow with speed flow hose

no dramas putting it together just lube it up with spit and ya finger ( like most things in life)

fuel setup is a yank brand as it would have been a 3k exercise in speed flow (earls?) not sure jez did the fuel setup