SAU Community

Sydney Stagea Cruise... M35 And C34

m35stagea

has a date been set or are we waiting on Craig to pull his finger out and get his car back on the road ?? :P

No date set.......and yes I AM waiting for you, Aaron and Jase to pull you finger out. Only the Zoorst and front bar to go......zoorst should be here next week.

Good news for me though.....I had 9PSI and climbing straight away on stall!.....lloks like my launches are back

updates

post-37023-0-44403800-1366946870_thumb.jpg

post-37023-0-90867000-1366947048_thumb.jpg

Let's lock in the 26th of may. My car is still causing me issues so I want to give it as much time as possible to get it sorted. Plus we know Craig won't be ready for the earlier date

No date set.......and yes I AM waiting for you, Aaron and Jase to pull you finger out. Only the Zoorst and front bar to go......zoorst should be here next week.

Good news for me though.....I had 9PSI and climbing straight away on stall!.....lloks like my launches are back

updates

attachicon.gifphoto-2.JPG

attachicon.gifNM35 2.jpg

Yay for progress :D

I count three Nismoz that I can see in that engeen bay. Most defs need more.

Let's lock in the 26th of may. My car is still causing me issues so I want to give it as much time as possible to get it sorted. Plus we know Craig won't be ready for the earlier date

I'm happy with that..keen!

so are we locking in the 26th?

Can't make it the 26th as I'm playing 45s NSW hockey championships in Newcastle.

Edited by rosella

Can't make it the 26th as I'm playing 45s NSW hockey championships in Newcastle.

Do the walking frames get stuck in the grass?

*Due to the lack of emoticons; this should be seen as a subtle dig.

I'm keen but the Old Road is a shitfight on the weekend. Loaded with police. Pie in the Sky is meh.

Maybe a Windsor Start, Putty Rd, through Broke, Wollombi, Kulnurra, Somersby, F3.

Or reverse of above. Kulnurra is a better coffee spot, and the roads are better (higher speed limits), if you don't mind sharing with sports bikes.

There are other options if you want to go further south too; better Stagea roads and less traffic.

It really depends on how far you want to travel, and how long you have.

Im thinking this cruise is the winning. Option. What are your opinions?

Lets avoid road s with bikes.. or days with high bike numbers.

Bound to be dramas

Any good road worth us driving will have this prob.

I did, or my mrs did, scrape a kawa rider off the road last time up putty with SAU.

Poor guy went over a guard rail and down an embankment. Broke everything below his waist. :(

That being said, I'm happy to go up putty again.