SAU Community

Stolen - Silver R33 Gtr Series 3 Plates "97-Gtr"

Spring&WateR

Heard bout your car on the radio this morning.. Guns and drugs involved... Hope the outcome is as good as it can get in this situation mate. Hopefully they throw the book at the scumbag who knocked ya car off :verymad:

This is the reason i only like to park my car if i can see it in plain sight, Or be able to check on it every half hour.... Sad yes.... But if not shit like this happens.

If i must park my car outside - I will always get another car or two and park it in.

Immobilizer is a must

None of the above will stop anyone who wants your car - If they want it... they will get it

End of the day you cant have nice things without wondering eyes and jealous people with no morals who think... Hey i cant afford this... But whats stopping me from taking it?

Be extra careful people!! Its a jungle out there

Well got a call back from cops heres whats missing -

Work meisters gone
interiors pretty much ALL gone
and my hks gtss turbos gone

guessing my powerfc d-jetro is also gone and evc boost controller...

... on a plus note all panels recovered

probs more missing haven't got a chance to look but

Well got a call back from cops heres whats missing -

Work meisters gone

interiors pretty much ALL gone

and my hks gtss turbos gone

guessing my powerfc d-jetro is also gone and evc boost controller...

... on a plus note all panels recovered

probs more missing haven't got a chance to look but

They'll need to be sold off somewhere!

Keep watch!

I hope they catch the people involved and they get a lot more than a slap on the wrist.

A car of mine was stolen - not recovered a few years ago. The police were less than useful, my insurance had paid out before the police called me with an incident number.

The ECU comes out of the Stagea pretty much anytime it's parked on the street and i'm unsure of the area or if it's at home (locked up) but i'm away working. Won't stop someone putting it on a tilt tray or stripping parts on the spot but it makes me feel a bit better.

Sounds like the car was in the hands of some nasty people, featuring a 3D printer making home made guns. Must be some pathetic wanna be thug life trailer trash asshole who can't get anywhere in life.

I like numleg's idea above. Take the ECU out. Two mins to pull out and put in. Would have been awesome if the PFC had some sort of a setting which you could alter to kill the car with the hand controller and then pull the controller out when leaving the car.

Hopefully after a little more snooping by the police they can find your wheels and turbos. Shit go but still good to hear its back.

Won't stop someone putting it on a tilt tray or stripping parts on the spot but it makes me feel a bit better.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking.

If they want it then they are gonna find a way to get it one way or another. All you can do is slow them down.

Best place would be in at home in a locked garage with a little tibetan spaniel asleep near the wheels.

Those little sh!ts will piss on anything.

- Mike.

in other news i have the following items for sale

Work Meisters

R33 GTR interior

HKS GTSS Turbo's

nah seriously that sucks mate, i have had my pride and joy stolen before and i am VERY paranoid about leaving my GTR anywhere unattended even though it has an immoboliser / Alarm / Kill switch..

Quick question though, How does it work with your insurance and the mods, if its not a write off do they replace the modified parts with stock parts etc. or do they replace with modified parts. Ive always wondered that, my car was never recovered :(

in other news i have the following items for sale

Work Meisters

R33 GTR interior

HKS GTSS Turbo's

nah seriously that sucks mate, i have had my pride and joy stolen before and i am VERY paranoid about leaving my GTR anywhere unattended even though it has an immoboliser / Alarm / Kill switch..

Quick question though, How does it work with your insurance and the mods, if its not a write off do they replace the modified parts with stock parts etc. or do they replace with modified parts. Ive always wondered that, my car was never recovered :(

you just made me go on a little google witch hunt....not saying this is anything at all, it's just they have to be sold some how so keep your eye's open

http://compare.ebay.com.au/like/251142973709?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes

To the OP, Can you provide us some detailed info about the stuff that is missing? like the brand and type of tyres that were on the rims and anything else that could help if we do stubble on something for sale?

you just made me go on a little google witch hunt....not saying this is anything at all, it's just they have to be sold some how so keep your eye's open

http://compare.ebay.com.au/like/251142973709?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes

To the OP, Can you provide us some detailed info about the stuff that is missing? like the brand and type of tyres that were on the rims and anything else that could help if we do stubble on something for sale?

*Lets see the rims were work meisters s1 silver 18" - the two front ones were in need of a restore, clear coat was coming off... tyres were federals ss595 - 265 on all 4 wheels

*Interiror was series 3 GTR seats with the red trim...

everything else is really generic :/ will see the car 2morrow morning so I will know what else is missing - forgot what my radio was lol pretty sure its this = PIONEER AVH-P6350BT will needs to double check the box at home - the interior pictures were taken earlier in WA and does not reflect what current audio setup was...

*Lets see the rims were work meisters s1 silver 18" - the two front ones were in need of a restore, clear coat was coming off... tyres were federals ss595 - 265 on all 4 wheels

*Interiror was series 3 GTR seats with the red trim...

everything else is really generic :/ will see the car 2morrow morning so I will know what else is missing - forgot what my radio was lol pretty sure its this = PIONEER AVH-P6350BT will needs to double check the box at home - the interior pictures were taken earlier in WA and does not reflect what current audio setup was...

Good luck dude, hope she's not too bad....