SAU Community

The Red Lady- Sandybang's R34 Gtt

Hey mate that sucks to hear, the only places i can think of restrictions are, dump pipe,cat,boost leak,front mount,bov. best of luck finding it man.. im still yet to find my air leak hahaha, hey at lest your curve is very smooth. But like mentioned its a good start :)

Thanks for the support and kind words. A friend has helped me squeeze in with Unigroup to test for restrictions tomorrow as jez is going overseas and has ran out of time.

Big props to dvs for the huge amount of work done to get the car going. And big thanks to Joey and Ivii for helping me squeeze in at unigroup.

I drove the car down the f1 to seven hills. And even at though I didn't reach the power I wanted, holy shit was it a different car. So punchy much sound.

Loved it.

My Gtt had same factory sunroof goodness.

I remember the good old days keeping tinted windows up, popping my head out of the sunroof to holler at girls when I was a strapping young single p-plater :P

god I miss that car, hope it's being taken care of wherever it is now.

Good luck sorting your car issues out man, hopefully it's a simple fix with not too much moolah involved

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Its been a litte while, Unfortunately my coilovers didnt last the distance so the modifications continue:

Tien super street r33 gtr coilovers

White line adjustable swaybars with the links bushings etc - 27mm 22mm

Nissan Castor rod bushes

New tie rods

Car is running great. Pics to follow later on.

GG

Also please feel free anyone to let me know about some reputable nistune tuners in Sydney.

So far have contacted

Unigroup

Mrc

Jez

I'm also keeping my eyes peeled for some drop in injectors. Id1000 would be awesome. But Depends what will come

+1 for Unigroup. Awesome guys, great service. (I don't have a nistune from them yet, but they do all the work to my car)

• Like 1

Joey is right !! Sorry I didn't make the cruise guys but the mods didn't finish in time.

Anyway the new setup feels great!!!! I always read about how much of a difference swaybars make and yeah it's insane. Everything is nice and tight.

More things to follow

• Like 2