SAU Community

The Red Lady- Sandybang's R34 Gtt

have been watching this thread for a while just lurking so thought that I should say love the car, always been a fan of the er34 but alas my apprentice mechanic wages prevent this (for now). Anyway hope the tune goes well and you get to your power goal, thanks for the reading material

• Like 1

have been watching this thread for a while just lurking so thought that I should say love the car, always been a fan of the er34 but alas my apprentice mechanic wages prevent this (for now). Anyway hope the tune goes well and you get to your power goal, thanks for the reading material

Cheers man. I appreciate it. I used to spend hours on car sales researching and dreaming and then finally it happened with a bit of help. I hope one day you get yours !

I dont have the new version of the ss2 but if you do one day get a bit bored of it and do want quicker response and a bit more power, im sure stao could easily "up grade it" to the new trim.. for street i dont think itl nessasery

as far as im aware its standard in new ss2(mine doesnt spin for that long :unsure: ) but i could be wrong it maybe just the extra option.. i bought mine as a old stock clearance for a steal about 8 months ago

PS - this could be the "new version" im thinking of http://www.hypergearturbos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=67

-- man... id love to do an r34 brembo upgrade like the guy on that blog haha to dream! thats a hell of a r34gtt

sickdoeoccm ffndkdlcmwlqpqlwlsksmms!!! Rushed my car to my mechanic late at night. The hose to the heater matrix in the engine bay melted or ripped off. Wtf. Coolant pissing everywhere and falling on the exhaust. It was embarrassing my car was steaming all the way there.

No over heating occurred but it was still embarrassing. Minor issue. Easy fix but wrong timing. And then during the fuss this happened

post-101240-14225337929265_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

post-101240-14235497010691_thumb.jpgpost-101240-14235497141016_thumb.jpg

New items for more flow from just jap are being fitted on as we speak pre tune.

Pretty concerned about sound and legality of cat. I'm still keeping the Nismo muffler. Not a fan of drone or mega loud exhaust off boost at low rpm. Anyone have any experience or advice?

So far I've been told to pop a resonator in between if I hate the noise. Which sounds like a good idea.

Edited by Therealsandybang

Pretty concerned about sound and legality of cat. I'm still keeping the Nismo muffler. Not a fan of drone or mega loud exhaust off boost at low rpm. Anyone have any experience or advice?

Advice on exhaust? Straight through all the way!! :P

• Like 2