SAU Community

R32 Gtr Stolen! Midnight Blue

You can buy the GPS systems of eBay for about 39 buck !! Good ones to, and you can track your car of your iphone! And you can set it up up underneath the dash where thiefs can't find it.

Edited by 500hp

You can buy the GPS systems of eBay for about 39 buck !! Good ones to, and you can track your car of your iphone! And you can set it up up underneath the dash where thiefs can't find it.

Are they any good?

This thread scares the hell out of me! I'd die if someone stole my GTR!

So would they i would assume :ph34r:

YES!

Stuff like this makes me over paranoid though. I'm scared enough driving it in certain areas let alone parking it and leaving it.

Yeah type GPS tracking into eBay there real good easy to hide and watch your car from iphone live tracking

Thanks mate, I didn't realise they were so cheap.

I have the immobiliser and alarm etc but just one additional thing for further peace of mind never hurt anyone.

Shame this hasn't helped OP, GL with finding your car!

Just go the full works...

I'm talking a sophisticated system with motion sensors, alarms, immobolisers, GPS tracking units, wheel locks, kill switches, detachable steering wheel with lock.

Install a few kill switches in visible locations and then more kill switches in non visible locations.

Heck, carry around four of these in the car so that when you park you know you're not getting towed in a hurry.

tireclamp.jpg

Its reasonable to assume there is chop shops operating right now...so be careful.

Didn't realise these GPS units were actually that cheap.

My old man used to have one. It was ridiculously expensive and on top had to pay a fee every month.

However, it was VERY good. Constant phone updates and used to tell him everything.

I am glad to hear you can pick up some good units off ebay!

Just go the full works...

I'm talking a sophisticated system with motion sensors, alarms, immobolisers, GPS tracking units, wheel locks, kill switches, detachable steering wheel with lock.

Install a few kill switches in visible locations and then more kill switches in non visible locations.

Heck, carry around four of these in the car so that when you park you know you're not getting towed in a hurry.

tireclamp.jpg

Its reasonable to assume there is chop shops operating right now...so be careful.

Benji you dont even carry a boot carpet around so i doubt you are going to carry a boot clamp! Shhhhhhhhhh! :P

They're heaps good, but apparently really sophisticated thieves carry jammers with them that disable the GPS trackers, i've read it somewhere in these forums, and it makes sense. Doesn't hurt to have one hidden somewhere though

They're heaps good, but apparently really sophisticated thieves carry jammers with them that disable the GPS trackers, i've read it somewhere in these forums, and it makes sense. Doesn't hurt to have one hidden somewhere though

if someone who knows what they are doing wants your car, They will get it. Its more to stop the joy riders and young cowboys.