SAU Community

Koenigsegg Ccx Crashes Into Crowd At Rally In Poland

What an idiot!!!

Why is it always supercars and exotic muscle cars that have moron owners attempting to do burnouts / drifting in public places... They ALWAYS seem to spin out and crash. Just like this example. What a complete and utter tool, I hope he pays for all medical and or worst expenses to those he hit.

"From the video, it looks to us that as the CCX broke the rear tires loose and he immediately lifted off the gas and slammed the brakes, which is more often than not, the worst thing you can do in that situation. Perhaps, had he more experience and steered into the slide and stayed on the gas, this could all have been avoided." There you go boys, if in doubt, keep that sucker on the gas and powerslide your way to safety!

Well besides Koenenenccigigig CCXs, theres countless videos of lambo / ferrari / corvette morons who manage to spin them out in even the most normal situations with the slightest pump of the pedal. They should be told these cars are really tail happy when they buy them

There should be laws against rich idiots buying cars they don't know how to drive.

Why restrict it to rich people in expensive cars? Plenty of people lose control of normal cars when doing something stupid, they just aren't doing with big crowd around recording it. But there are plenty of instances where there is someone recording it. YouTube has plenty of videos of people losing it.

I'm sure most people on this forum (and every other forum) wouldn't be able to 'drive' a supercar or hypercar without losing it. Again, I make my point: if someone as skilled as Ben Collins (aka the stig) spun out a CCX, then an average driver (and the average SAUer - including me) would be even more likely to spin out.

"From the video, it looks to us that as the CCX broke the rear tires loose and he immediately lifted off the gas and slammed the brakes, which is more often than not, the worst thing you can do in that situation. Perhaps, had he more experience and steered into the slide and stayed on the gas, this could all have been avoided." There you go boys, if in doubt, keep that sucker on the gas and powerslide your way to safety!

Lol glad someone picked this up.......