SAU Community

Custom Wheel Spacers Sydney :d

500hp

Hey just thought I'd share my experience with you all. BSA wheels peakhurst sydney, custom makes hub centric wheel spacers right up to 80mm for nissan skyline. I got mine done today for 200$ custom made right on the Cmc machine, that includes fitting too about 3 hrs and they where ready, he can make what u want I'm happy extremely happy with this guys work

Yea they are because there the bolt on type ADR approved ! I'd say if you have the wheels bangin out the gaurds that's illegal but I got 30mm hub centric made and I have a wicked offset i think the slip ons are illegal the hub centric legal not 100% tho.

Nah mate just found out that all spacers need a engineering certifcate in nsw. That's ok my whole car needs a engineering certifcate then it's legal. :D

Yea it's for a pair including fitting 80mm is nuts he told me he can do I but and I was laughing going that would be insane on a skyline the bloke even re threaded my wheel threads with his cutting tool all for 200$

No there hub centric meaning there is a special ring around them that locks onto the lip on your car so there is not pressure on the threads at all ever there perfectly safe. Slips ons are dangerous

No there hub centric meaning there is a special ring around them that locks onto the lip on your car so there is not pressure on the threads at all ever there perfectly safe. Slips ons are dangerous

yeah ummmm no!!

Hahahahhaaha that better not happen do you no anyone it happened to I don't understand cos all the racing cars use them.

Yes, Sheene

There are many recorded occurrences due to hubcentrics.

I have worked on a Race car. It didn't use them. Invalid statement is invalid.