SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsport - Gun Metal Grey R32 Gtr - Claiming 85,000Km !

Bakemono,

Before you judge me...

I make $5 a check.

I am confident my business is going to make me a millionaire. (Note the sarcasm)

The business makes so little funds its not even feasible to have a website and pay hosting fees and probably not enough to be a trader on this forum considering I would be lucky to make $30 a month.

So, this really is my genuine attempt to at least clean up the import scene that I am passionate about and treat myself to a nice meal at the end of the month.

What are you doing to help/stop this occurring?

As far as I can see, nothing besides attempting to put me/my business down.

Bakemono,

Before you judge me...

I make $5 a check.

I am confident my business is going to make me a millionaire. (Note the sarcasm)

The business makes so little funds its not even feasible to have a website and pay hosting fees and probably not enough to be a trader on this forum considering I would be lucky to make $30 a month.

So, this really is my genuine attempt to at least clean up the import scene that I am passionate about and treat myself to a nice meal at the end of the month.

What are you doing to help/stop this occurring?

As far as I can see, nothing besides attempting to put me/my business down.

Nope, I've taken a shot at the role you've played in the situation.

As far as I see it, a dealership has personally hand picked some vehicles to be odometer checked, which are late model Evo's which are easily found with low km's at auction in Japan. Obviously, a lower graded vehicle can usually be had for cheap even with low km's.

So, do you think a dealership will pay you the overhead of $49 for every vehicle they import? Or do you possibly think they are just using you as a pawn in this situation?

I merely want the word to be spread.

Convincing the dealership to check every one of its imports can only be done by societal pressure and that can only be achieved if people know such checks are available?

The way I see it, I would want a potential import customer to know that there is legitimate paperwork available for all Japanese imports here.

CT9_A_0302640_page_1.jpg

CT9_A_0205736_page_1.jpg
BNR32_313541_page_1.jpg
CT9_A_0205391_page_1.jpg
As requested by Joe, the results have been posted up here.
Make what you make of it. I merely provided the service.
If you are interested in anything similar for your vehicle, feel free to give me a PM.
Regards,
JOC
Edited by JapaneseOdoCheck

Attached are the full check results including translations for those who are interested. (in PDF Format)

One vehicle is missing due to a clerical error and the certificate for that vehicle will be posted up as soon as I receive it.

Regards,

JOC-

CT9A-0205391.pdf

CT9A-0205736.pdf

CT9A-0302640.pdf

BNR32-313541.pdf

Attached are the full check results including translations for those who are interested. (in PDF Format)

One vehicle is missing due to a clerical error and the certificate for that vehicle will be posted up as soon as I receive it.

Regards,

JOC-

attachicon.gifCT9A-0205391.pdf

attachicon.gifCT9A-0205736.pdf

attachicon.gifCT9A-0302640.pdf

attachicon.gifBNR32-313541.pdf

Thanks JOC.

Hopefully this will shed some light on the truth as I like to be honest and straight forward unlike others.

Appreciate your efforts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the GTR checked above is not the one originally questioned.

No its not on there as that car was here on consignment and compliance and is now gone back to the person

who imported it alongside some of the other cars that use to be on our site.

I actually gave JOC a few chassis numbers that we have currently in stock.

From now on we will absolutely not and have banned consignment cars after this altercation.

If it doesnt have history and full Japanese documentation I wont even purchase it.

Hell we should name and shame dealers who do the dodgy that can be proven red handed. Thats the only way this import scene is going to clean up its act and make sure people like me and you guys are not ripped off!

I bought my car with 61***kms on the clock, I doubt its done that much but like to think it has :P hehe

Joe- Glad its all sorted out here mate and hope you can show other dealers how to keep a good rep around this place!

Hell we should name and shame dealers who do the dodgy that can be proven red handed. Thats the only way this import scene is going to clean up its act and make sure people like me and you guys are not ripped off!

I bought my car with 61***kms on the clock, I doubt its done that much but like to think it has :P hehe

Joe- Glad its all sorted out here mate and hope you can show other dealers how to keep a good rep around this place!

Thanks Harry.

I highly agree that all shonky dealers should be reported as it makes the honest ones look stupid and gives them a bad reputation

even though they are trying to do the right thing.

I think being caught out with wound back cars and showing VIN numbers for legit cars does not cover the fact of what's been done.

Besides that all buyers beware ,

^^^ Agreed.

Those odo checks above didnt really prove anything besides those cars being checked being legit. But what about the 4 other cars dodgeyimports listed on the first page?

And all these new sau accounts popping up seems very sus...

Caveat emptor...

So was this in the end just an error with paper work?

The car in question was on consignment and compliance and didnt have genuine kms and was handed back to its

owner/importer.

Apparently the Gtr in question was there on consignment and not a car Joe imported.

Yes thats a 100% correct and we no longer trust anyone no matter who it is.

I think being caught out with wound back cars and showing VIN numbers for legit cars does not cover the fact of what's been done.

Besides that all buyers beware ,

The cars that I forwarded to JOC are cars that we have currently in stock and they were picked at random.

I am happy to supply more if needed though I have forked out $400 already.

As I have said above and many other times through out this thread those specific cars were here on consignment

and have now been returned to their owner/importer. We thought we would do the right thing and help them out but

unfortunately we have taken the fall and hit on cars that werent even purchased by us. I always try to help everybody

all the time but my kindness got our decent reputation in trouble this time around.

^^^ Agreed.

Those odo checks above didnt really prove anything besides those cars being checked being legit. But what about the 4 other cars dodgeyimports listed on the first page?

And all these new sau accounts popping up seems very sus...

Caveat emptor...

I highly recommend a check on any import if anyone is looking for a car as there a very few and very rare genuine importers.

As for the new SAU accounts...LOL...Thats what happens on forums and blogs.

Everyone is a Keyboard Warrior and like to hide under another name so they dont get found and so they dont get known who they are.

I call that an act of cowardness. Its funny that they can be tough behind a keyboard. Lol...