SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

will be on tonight too - played around a few mins ago, got the first TDM match in Cypress Flats, stared at a loading icon for 10 minutes, quit game.

will go back in and just mess around - owe84n :) can join game with crew; i'll have headset on.

Xbox people: are things a little more stable now? I still haven't been able to get past the damn tutorial. Finished the race yesterday then got booted :/ Tried a few times today, haven't been able to get in yet

just had a mad run around with eli - awesome funs, getting the hang of how the whole invitation system works.

It was an awesome game. I've just finished playing so got a few hours into it.

I've just unlocked the online Lester mission.

Tried to get on last night.. This is bullsh*t, Internet has been slowed because my bill is "overdue" payed it like a week ago..

They must know I have GTA... :(

Got as far as the 59mb download took about 2 hours (3 episode's of breaking bad) lol

Also anyone on Xbox having troubles with their HDMI cords??

All TV's in my home stuff up with it plugged in and I need to sit there and jiggle it for 20mins to get it sitting properly..

P.S. My Gamertag was incorrect.. Correct one is - xZROBEv2

Edited by ZRBE

voice chat is the ruining online for me at the moment.... saudi arabians, lots of french... and you cant disable it in the lobby wtf. the setting to turn off voice chat only applies for freemode. so retarded. Even Red Dead you could disable specific people...

Deathmatch is boring as hell. will stick to racing and missions

yeah i jumped on it and i had allot of french and arab banter, comes through so damn loud on the 5.1 too

got into a few jobs and ended up doing the work while they dick around, then share the take.

i will be on again tonight, would be great to get into some jobs with the sau crew.

Haha Leroy that was a classic when I just went head on into the car. Your guy looks proper bad ass with the tats and no shirt. What's the go with the head phones lol

I tried to invite nismo 31 to our races but he kept bailing :(

Sorry, I was doing mission after mission with some randoms that turned out to be quite good players.

Will be on this arvo/night :)

Played online last night for a few hours (until 2am) haha

Played some awesome races with a different crew. Won a few air races as well. Found it strange that it said the required level was 15 but I was 10 and it still let me do them with the guys.

Again though none of them spoke English and I couldn't work out how to make my mic work on the ps3. Got a new set of turtle beach so it must be a setting I need to change

So annoying how everyone in the online races doesn't actually race. All they do is try to spin you or knock you off the course.

They all crash out anyway trying to take you out at full speed while you're slowing down for a corner.

Just by driving smart and smooth, I end up winning almost all my races by a ridiculous margin cause the rest are back playing demolition derby, but it is annoying on the occasion that one idiot does manage to land a hit on you and take you out.