SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

I remember it was the same with GTA 4. It would take ages to get into any online games.

Once the hype died down, it was much faster loading.

$1bil later with gtav, rockstargames has no excuse to not improve their online service.

I actually made it in for like 10 minutes on launch night, finished the first race. Got to free roam.

Exited the session because randoms kept killing me.

Go back in solo mode > corrupt character

>haven't been able to get past "waiting for players" or "launching session" of the first race since.

Been playing online for the past hour.

Great time but lag sucked.

Match making must be pretty poor because I had two French guys talking in VON

Robbed a few stores

Got myself a car and made it my own with a tracker and insurance. Played a death match as well which we won. I don't like how in death match everyone can see your location. That's a red dead thing right?

heh, i'm thinking friday would be good. would be awesome if you can see who's online from your crew and join in with them.

Pretty sure you can check and join your friends list but there is a "join a crew member" option. Not sure if you have a choice on which crew member that is though.

I had the same thing with about 4 different people talking on mics in the open world - couldn't find where to turn it down/mute it.

Played a death match as well which we won. I don't like how in death match everyone can see your location. That's a red dead thing right?

In Red Dead an icon appeared if a) you or your team spot an enemy b) person fires an unsilenced gun.