SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

sounds exciting, should be online by the time im back home from the gym tonight. can't wait.

ok so i have barely (i.e. not at all) investigated what is available online...can we somehow decorate our house (if we get one)? Like spray paint our logo over it?

also racing(fighting) the evo/sti guys, i think we might need some kind of organisation at least to find where they are so we can trash their clubhouse meet up with them

• Like 1

i really wanna get digging into the editor - it looks fairly easy to use, although all i've seen is from the video about making missions etc.

I'll need to have a good look into what's available, but what kind of missions are people looking into doing? I'm keen on races and heists, but does anyone want to do team deathmatch etc?

i down for abit of everything. to be honest, im least likely to do car races...... but ill give em a go.... i wanna try and do as many as the 300 online missions as possible.

I'm all for completing missions with the SAU crew and will support where necessary.

However, I really can't wait to cause havoc to the other crews. Build up relationships/trust and when they least expect it, f**k them up :)

Good ol' GTA - letting us do things we wouldn't normally do in real life since the 90s.

damn straight...... i dont really care what you do.... but if the other members are getting hammered because of your mistakes, you may find a horses head in your bed.

damn straight...... i dont really care what you do.... but if the other members are getting hammered because of your mistakes, you may find a horses head in your bed.

Excellent! I would be disappointed if it was any other way.

Massive nights in strip clubs anyone?

This is a must!

Just a warning, these kind of nights will end with a murderous rampage in the strip club. Anyone is free to join in on said rampage.

• Like 1