SAU Community

Formula One 2014

tweety bird

Recently won the Dewar Trophy, which is the reason these photos came out.

Couple more pics. I know the engine is tiny, but the compressor looks huge.

http://img1.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Mercedes-Formel-1-GP-Russland-Sochi-8-Oktober-2014-fotoshowBigImage-36f134d8-815946.jpg

http://img1.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Williams-Technik-GP-Russland-2014-fotoshowBigImage-9d6b9f7a-818287.jpg

• Like 1

^^ interesting stuff. gotta love that "ferrari payment" not that it seems to be helping them this year :rofl2:

Given the amount of money Ferrari get they have historically underperformed. I just don't buy the argument they deserve more in the way of historic payments than anyone else because "they are important to F1". Well they are, but F1 is also massively important to Ferrari and there is no other series they would get the kind of publicity F1 brings them. Shouldn't mean they get 3x anyone else.

Says that Marussia forfeit the constructors prize money from getting their first points this year because they can't finish the season, that's pretty shit. The team that need the money & can't afford to race loses the money they've already earned

Edited by Scottydoo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey Kaz, Unfortunately I am not at home currently and wont be for a few more months so I do not have access to my files or CAD. And at this point I prefer to keep the files to myself as I want to potentially make a few more pairs and see if they will sell within the EU before openly marketing them. But the way it's shaped and how small it is, I don't think you can fit both an indicator and a fog light onto the same surround, unless they were very small LED-type clusters.
    • I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂