SAU Community

EOI - Short Cruise and Social Night.

Snowman

Things have been very quiet on the SAU cruise front recently for a few reasons.

a) The weather has been crap and hence isnt much fun for long cruises

B) Neither me or Ash have had functioning cars to do any scouting.

And the good news is that neither of those 2 issues have improved! :looney:

But instead of spending these cold winter months being anti-social bastards we have thought of a 2 part social event.

Firstly - we start off with a short but fun twilight cruise through the dandenongs. Say a meet-up/cruise time between 4pm - 6pm.

Then go home, dump the cars, freshen up and meet up again somewhere for a few drinks (and then a few more) about 9-10pm somewhere in town.

People would be more than welcome to come to either one or both of these meets. We are suggesting a date for this currently for Sat June 26th.

Would anyone be keen to do one and/or both of these events?

:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I still dont have the parts yet. and I dont know when I will have them so it might be the scooby - but I hope not.

anyways... gearboxes are the same... kinda. Different input shafts. Have most of the parts in Oz but need some slide sleaves from Toyota in Japan and thats being painfull. Apparently it will work - but time will tell when all the bits arrive.

Its my best mates going overseas indefinately going away party that night so ill have to regretfully decline ur invitation Andrew.

Maybe some other time.