SAU Community

Sau Nsw Bathurst 12 Hour Special Deal + Cruise

Aggroman

cruise details will be up tomorrow but the jist is the follows.

Meetup Penrith Panthers carpark (next to McDonalds) on Mulgoa Road, Penrith

Meetup at 4:30am to coffee up and say hi etc

Depending on if we need a stop halfway we will stop for 15 mins at Blackheath or Lithgow to stretch legs and bathroom

Leave 5am sharp and head up Great Western Hwy Just past Lithgow then jumping into Batshurst after 2hrs of hopefully no traffic

then ill lead everyone into the designated parking spots and we can all go get setup opposite pit straight and enjoy the festivities

Sounds good Dave

Ok guys

I have just been informed that entries are closing tomorrow so if you are yet to get your ticket you should do so now! CLICK ME FOR TICKETS!

Also for those on facebook the motorex event page is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1377352269172957/ if you want to check out any of the cars etc

Cruise is being done now and should be up within the hour.

For cruise details see post no 2 at the start of this thread on page 1

Sorry guys, but there are no black SAU caps left, they ran out ages ago and I've been slack (terrible excuse, I know... :( ) and not updated the Merchandise thread.

The problem with putting a new order in is that the minimum batch was of 100, and they took ages to get rid of them, which is money that the club is just sitting on for years... I am in the process of looking for cheaper, quicker sources, though - if anyone has any leads, please let me know!