SAU Community

R32 GTS-T skyline, 87,000K's $13,999 urgent sale

The car is located At Nowra which is 2 hours South of Sydney and 2 hours east on Canberra.

Price: $14,500 NEW PRICE $12,999

Phone 042158221

Specs:

- R32 GTS-T M SPEC 1993

- Imported / compliance 8.2002

- White in colour

- 5 speed manual

- HD clutch (Pressure plate is still light enough to be driven in traffic) will not slip under power

- genuine GTR side skirts

- Pivot automatic turbo timer/ with handbrake cut out switch

- CD player

- Power windows

- Climate Control

- Power steer: wheel is height as well as reach adjustable

- HICAS

- Driving lights

- Factory 16" alloys

- HKS blow off valve

- Rear wing/ Professionally removed

- Keyless entry/cental lock/ immobiliser/alarm (includes bonnet and boot switch's)

- Cat back 3" exhaust with polished cannon style muffler (very quite)

The interior is in 100% immaculate condition. The passenger side air vent is intact ( these vents seem to be a common item that brake in R32's) . The carpet is as new and not worn through where your foot pivots for the accelerator pedal. Vehicle arrived in Australia with genuine skyline floor mats fitted. Seats have no rips/tear/ wear marks. The vinyl trimming has not come away from the rear trimming surrounding the rear window area's as most seem to do. The fold in hip supports also function correctly on the drivers seat!

The Car when purchased from importer (9.2002) The timing belt replaced straight away. The mechanic should have recommended that the water pump be replaced at the same time to ( I ended up having to replace it for 6 weeks ago when it developed a leak, also bought a new set of belts for the power steer/ air con and the belt for the water pump)

Motor has lived on mobil 1 since it was imported. Oil and filter changed every 5,000K's. Gear box and diff oil have been replaced with quality brand name fluids

Body is in very good condition, as mentioned above the rear boot wing has been professionally removed. The door's have no play in the hinges. The paint is in pretty good condition.

The car has no oil leaks. The only leak it had was the water pump which has since been replaced. The car runs standard boost pressure. Uses the standard air box.The car has not been used for drag racing, Circuit racing. The car has not performed any burnouts.

The dash/ pillar has no holes drilled in them as the car has never been fitted with aftermarket gauges etc.

Phone 0421582221

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

• 2 weeks later...
Price droped to $13,500

Where abouts on the NSW coast do you live, would be very interested in checking it out, after seeing the price drop, seems like a crazy bargain to me. Have some holiday time comming up and was thinking of heading down that way (brissy area) to hunt for a r32.

Just one other question, you may have answered it above i carn't remember now, but whats you reason for selling?

*edit* my bad first time didnt see where you lived

IM going on holidays oversea's in 4 weeks time. So i need to sell the car before i go! Brissy is 10 hours from here. Catch a virgin plane for $99 one way and drive it home on the weekend, make for a good road trip. THIS CAR MUST BE SOLD

Where abouts on the NSW coast do you live, would be very interested in checking it out, after seeing the price drop, seems like a crazy bargain to me. Have some holiday time comming up and was thinking of heading down that way (brissy area) to hunt for a r32.  

Just one other question, you may have answered it above i carn't remember now, but whats you reason for selling?

*edit* my bad first time didnt see where you lived

• 2 weeks later...