SAU Community

What Is A Toyota A86 Famous For

Saying this thread is bad just because Keiichi Tsuchiya gets all the ladies wet and you don't, feeling bad enough for you?

:D

that must be what it is, but your mum rates me so that makes up for it

that must be what it is, but your mum rates me so that makes up for it

Dream on buddy like you normally do in your "spare time",

She has better things to do then rate a loser who spends most of his unproductive life online, Oh my "8,851" posts, you deserve a medal son.

yeah-right.jpg

Edited by Elegant Skyline

Dream on buddy like you normally do in your "spare time",

She has better things to do then rate a loser who spends most of his unproductive life online, Oh my "8,851" posts, you deserve a medal

I'll let her know you said hi

Actually it is famous for being " the car of the people", first made on Germany in the 1930's, designed to be longlasting, reliable and easily affordable transport for everyday people. It's just that alot of people don't know that, as at the time it was made with a different body and engine to the AE86 and by a different manufacturer.

Actually it is famous for being " the car of the people", first made on Germany in the 1930's, designed to be longlasting, reliable and easily affordable transport for everyday people. It's just that alot of people don't know that, as at the time it was made with a different body and engine to the AE86 and by a different manufacturer.

And it was easier to spell!

Despite Toyota's implausible claims to the contrary, the AE86 Levin was in fact named after a town (pop. circa 20,000) on the North Island of New Zealand, which is famous for around 20% of the population being over the age of 65 - many of whom unsurprisingly own Corollas - and approximately 94% of the female population having a Body Mass Index over 35. If you are after a fat, old slapper with a taste for reliable yet bland small cars for an illicit affair, Levin is the town for you.

It also gave you guys Rebecca Gibney. Go Levin!