SAU Community

Circuit R33 Gtr - Midnight Purple

Profabrication prepared and unigroup tuned circuit 33 gtr. Car is log booked (3D) with cams.
Car will easily be good for sub 1.04s at wakefield and sub 1.40s at eastern creek on semis.

Engine
Fresh build by west end performance (only run-in and tuned) with 86.5mm CP pistons, Manley rods, arp2000 rod bolts and linished r34 crank.
full supertech head with 1mm oversized valves. Ports cleaned up.
brand new -5 turbos.
Dry sump with Peterson R4 pump, custom engine bracket, Peterson tank, Peterson breather tank. Custom profabrication sump pan to suit.
ati 1000hp balancer with dry sump pulley
hks cam gears
tomei poncams (260 degree 9.15mm lift).
tuned on e85.

Intake
twin hks pod filters

Exhaust
hks dump pipes
twin 2.5 into single 3.5 collector
race cat (straight through 3.5 pipe)
custom stainless 3.5 catback exhaust with rear cannon muffler

cooling
custom oil cooler
pwr radiator
hks spec r 103mm intercooler
silicone intercooler hose kit
heater hose kit
custom header/breather tank
carbine radiator air guide

Fuel system
hks fuel rail
id2000 injectors
adjustable fpr
sard 270lph intank pump feeds 2 litre surge tank
Weldon main fuel pump
Weldon fuel filter

Drivetrain
refreshed gearbox with new syncros (box has thicker gearset than standard)
jim berry clutch
gts4 diff gears (4.375).
rebuilt nismo rear diff. Quaife ATB front diff.

interior
sparco steering wheel
quick release
sparco 2000 race seat
willans 5 point harness
profabrication 6 point cage
autometer oil pressure and oil temp gauges
oil warning light

Brakes
6 pot Alcon fronts with 365mm fish hook disc. Spare set of front discs.
4 pot Alcon rears with 345mm fish hook discs.
Project mu pads all round. Spare set of new pads.
braided lines.
in cabin willwood bias adjustment

Electronics
Power fc with apexi boost controller
ruzic II 4x4 controller
fuel override with dry fuel break (to empty race fuel)
low oil pressure engine cutout

Suspension
bilstein pss9 coilovers
ikeya arms in front, jjr in rear.
hicas lock bar.
whiteline adjustable swaybars

Wheels
Weds tc105n 18x10.5 all round, one with semi slicks

Spares
Second set of tc105n 18x10.5" with slicks (worth $2,500)
Brand new front rotors (worth $1,000)
Brand new front project mu pads (worth $350)
Macpherson rotary pump avgas/e85 compatible (worth $500)
Plus a heap of other original items.

On 22psi and conservative timing (reminder car has had run in tune only) the car made 392awkw. It previously made 452awkw at JEM before the rebuild.
It will make well over 400awkw with some more boost and more aggressive timing.

$44,000 with all spares. Don't low ball me because I don't need the money.
No joy rides as the car is not registered.

Car is in Sydney.
PM me if interested.

post-17244-0-33476400-1398941508_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-51440200-1398941519_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-37874500-1398941526_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-64311900-1398941534_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-04755500-1398941542_thumb.jpg

post-17244-0-48813000-1398941794_thumb.jpg

Edited by tk80

Yeh you do need the money thats why you're trying to sell that thing for 44k don't lie. lying is no good. and you will get "low balled" because of your unrealistically hefty asking price

What are with these stabby comments lately? This is just as worse as 'pauls' comments in the Fs- Haltech PS2000 thread. Regardless if he needs the money or not I think it's a personal decision on the price he's asking. Converting a car to full track spec is not overly cheap, and if someone out there wants one without all the time and effort into building one then this *might* be for them. It might seem a little "unrealistic" to you but there are many variables involved to determine the value, so what would you consider a "realistic" price? If that's the asking price then so be it. He's not forcing this down your throat.

Unless you're offering constructive feedback then you should hold your tongue.

• Like 5

Considering the amount of quality top shelf gear in this car not to mention the spares/extras that are with the car buying it for mid $40's you'd be getting a fairly good buy considering buying the base car then buying all the gear and getting the work done yourself.

Looks like a well set up car from the specs listed

You can't received PM's as requested. But wow a sexy car, reads nearly line by line the same as mine except the rebuilt engine with extra 100kw and dry sump. Certainly worth a bit.

As a track day fan and looking to put another $30K into my car to aim for 1.05's. I wonder how you based "will be good for 1.03s" What has the car actually done at Wakefield with official timing?

Inbox cleared out so should work now.

Car has done a 1.05 flat at wakefield...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQJKW5QorA

If the link doesn't work then just type 33 gtr testing wakefield in the YouTube search box.

The car underwent some large improvements since that video. The front LSD was fitted, rear diff redone with nismo internals, brake bias adjuster installed which made the car far more balanced under heavy braking, and shorter gearing installed with the 4.375's. I've also had the ruzic controller II fitted but have not been on the track since that's been in the car. I'm told they make a noticeable difference to corner exit speed.

Boz complained that the tyres were rooted and fresh ones could have been worth somewhere between a half and full second a lap.

Edited by tk80

Ok we'll see how long it stays on the market. The value of a car is what people are willing to pay for. You guys can run your mouth about this is worth 40k or even 80k all day and won't even mean a thing. None of you guys will buy it for 40k. Let me see any of you fork out 40k to actually buy it, then i will agree it is worth that much because that is what it gets sold for. Action speaks louder the words. We have too many dreamers in the JDM world who think their cars are worth $$$$$$

• Like 1

My 2c.....

What cars are worth and what they are sold for are two totally different things IMHO. If, and I say IF, this car happened to sell for $20k for instance (which it won't), that doesn't mean it's still not worth $40k, it just means that someone got a BARGAIN!

I've seen this car in the flesh, and built quite a few cars in my time. It's as good as any track car out there and definately WORTH $40k. It would be perfect for someone looking to introduce themselves to some club/track days or circuit racing like iRace or MRA. If that's their intention then they are getting a lot of car for $40k and a lot more than they could build starting from scratch with $40k in pocket.

Been there done that, unless you've done it you've got no idea of the costs to do so....

I'm looking at close to 20k for an engine rebuild including misc parts. So 40k'ish for a track ready refreshed beast doesnt sound expensive at all.

'tk80'- love your response, 'Owens'- regarding haltech, you might want to read that whole thread as it started with me trying to gauge the sellers position, and unlike tk80 he showed his character very quickly. I'd like to think that I bit my tongue a lot more than the seller with his flying abuse.

All the best tk80 as this is a really nice build and purple is definately my favourite colour on the 33 GTRs.

Out of curiosity, whats stopping this from being street legal/registered with the occasional track time fix?

i'm not up to speed with the current laws but the weld in cage is probably the biggest thing standing in the way of registration.
The car has full compliance but has not been registered since 2011.
If it appeals to someone who would like to drive it on the street i can likely organise (renew) the QLD rego.
Rego or no rego, the buyer can have the plates (GTR29).

My 2c.....

What cars are worth and what they are sold for are two totally different things IMHO. If, and I say IF, this car happened to sell for $20k for instance (which it won't), that doesn't mean it's still not worth $40k, it just means that someone got a BARGAIN!

I've seen this car in the flesh, and built quite a few cars in my time. It's as good as any track car out there and definately WORTH $40k. It would be perfect for someone looking to introduce themselves to some club/track days or circuit racing like iRace or MRA. If that's their intention then they are getting a lot of car for $40k and a lot more than they could build starting from scratch with $40k in pocket.

Been there done that, unless you've done it you've got no idea of the costs to do so....

Clearly this GODZIIILLLAAA34 bloke has no idea what it costs to build a car like this. The engine, oil and fuel system would come pretty close to the asking price alone.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...