SAU Community

Help With Final Colour Choice

Some will have seen that I started a previous thread about Black colour cars. I was pretty set on getting one in black but thanks to some helpful advice and I also had a chance to see one in person, I have decided against it.

It would frustrate the hell out of me to keep clean.

So I've pretty much narrowed it down to one or two colours. However I can't see any of them in person, as I live in the country and I'm pretty confident no one has a V36 in my neck of the woods.

So once again if anyone has had any experience with the colour cars that I will attach a picture of please let me know. Or any advice in general will be great. It's for a 2009 & up V36 370GT Coupe SP.

post-134916-0-03576000-1403527293_thumb.jpg This is Slate Blue. I like the colour, however I'm not sure if it will show every little mark like the Black colour?

post-134916-0-37090100-1403527335_thumb.jpg This is Graphite Shadow (I think) I would think there wouldn't be too many dramas with this colour.

post-134916-0-66215600-1403527754_thumb.jpg This is normal silver I reckon. This is the colour I would normally pick, however I'm pretty sure seeing the colour in person and in the sunlight, it is a very light colour. Not as dark as the photo? I don't want it looking too light & washed out.

Any input would be great. It's the last thing I need to get sorted before I can order the beast :)

My ideal colour would be a Chrome like Silver but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Cheers,

Paul

graphite shadow and silver ftw...i personally have the silver and it's an awesome colour :)

Does the silver look really light, compared to other silver colour cars? It's really hard to tell looking at a rendered pic, compared to real life.

Graphite. Slate blue looks really elegant but it will be a bitch to maintain.

Yeah love the Slate blue. The getting dirty part doesn't worry me so much. It's the showing up of every little scratch & swirl mark, like the black shows that does me in. So I'm not sure if the Blue would be like that? So hard not seeing in person... That's what I need to know.

I've got the graphite, very easy to maintain. If it gets very dusty, ends up looking like it's silver

Love this :) big +1 My way of thinking.

If someone knows if the Slate Blue would be like black, please let me know. If it is, then it's a no brainer for me, Graphite all the way I reckon... Damn hard.

+1 on the graphite. Theres too many silver ones getting around :P

Hey!!!

Nothing wrong with silver....

Especially for us lazy people who don't wash our cars often enough... :whistling:

Does the silver look really light, compared to other silver colour cars? It's really hard to tell looking at a rendered pic, compared to real life.

Yeah love the Slate blue. The getting dirty part doesn't worry me so much. It's the showing up of every little scratch & swirl mark, like the black shows that does me in. So I'm not sure if the Blue would be like that? So hard not seeing in person... That's what I need to know.

Love this :) big +1 My way of thinking.

If someone knows if the Slate Blue would be like black, please let me know. If it is, then it's a no brainer for me, Graphite all the way I reckon... Damn hard.

The silver is light...very similar to the R34 silver. A little lighter actually. PM me if you want a better picture to look at, ill send you a few.

Slate blue is not too bad but not my cup of tea at all. I think the graphite is the best of the lot. Couldn't find one for over 3 months and the silver one came up so I took it.

Graphite mate! Itll look boss with some nice black rims.... ughhhh nuff said

Yeah Graphite is looking pretty sweet at the moment. Glad you said about the black rims. That's what I was thinking, just wasn't sure if it would be a good look or not?

P.s why not white?

Seriously.... ;) Nah, sorry no offence to owners of the white. Just not my style. Mind you I have seen some great ones with blacked out rims and windows. Just not what I'm after for my 370GT Coupe.