SAU Community

Anyone want to make a car team ?

Serious-Seven

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao... din think of that one did you?

I think I know what you mean tho, like team Red Sun's and Team Night Kids right? Well for that you need a bunch of guys around you're area, not a group that's spread around melb. Find a local group that's into the same stuff as you and you can hang out with and bum. And instant team.

Mountain Hwy madness. I've got round 7 years experience on that little peice of track....er I mean road :rofl:

7 years fark thats older than me but its still my home down for team eastside :rofl:

Team Trackday? Me wants in :wavey:

Mate - your already in along with Skylinegeoff and RBSleepR. There are some others I've seen on the track but I dont know their forum names.

There's going to be a special sub division of Team Trackday called Team I Broke My Gearbox at a Trackday of which so far me and benjamin74 are the current members! lol.

Mate - your already in along with Skylinegeoff and RBSleepR. There are some others I've seen on the track but I dont know their forum names.

There's going to be a special sub division of Team Trackday called Team I Broke My Gearbox at a Trackday of which so far me and benjamin74 are the current members! lol.

Do you need a license to be apart of the track team?? :)

I might have to join also to let off some steam once my brakes are fixed up and wheel allignment done.