SAU Community

N/a Mods For A Neo Rb25De R34 Sedan

oh f**k he wants to but i suggested against outside car neons as i dont want to see his beautiful car become a bucket of rice
lol anyway is a lsd gonna do anything for a skyline as he is getting a shift kit and i guess a better diff might be next

People are f**king with you for lols dude.

Do not modify a N/A skyline. Nothing you do will do much. Having driven a stock turbo one recently, my mind exploded with how non amazing it is.

A non turbo would ostensibly be worse.

If it takes 20K in mods to get to the point of a standard turbo car

I am joining the bandwagon with "don't mod it unless those mods WILL go onto the turbo car you buy later on"

Same as the other de mods, even the exhaust does jack all & they sound horrific

350ish kw plus t setup, /\ nos isn't a bad idea although the trans will probably disagree both of these plans

• 2 weeks later...

Do not modify a N/A skyline. Nothing you do will do much. Having driven a stock turbo one recently, my mind exploded with how non amazing it is.

I am joining the bandwagon with "don't mod it unless those mods WILL go onto the turbo car you buy later on"

he wants to

I am joining the bandwagon with "don't mod it unless those mods WILL go onto the turbo car you buy

he wants to buy a silvia soon so he will keep this as a cruiser but he still wants to give the skyline some power with a shift kit as his daily

• 4 weeks later...

With my Research if your got a n/a skyline auto... and a sedan i'd advise not doing much with your engine keep it healthy run it well but speed really you can't really do anything special unfortunately..

auto 4 door n/a skyline is really the low of the skylines I'd just make cosmetic mods sure it wont be as quick as allot of the rest of the cars around that priceline but it still looks nice. make the interior nice and you will enjoy driving your car regardless of how fast it is.

and yeah nos is a retarded option lol