SAU Community

Wedding Car

cpark

Hi All,

Got a friend of a friend that is getting married this Saturday and currently has an R35 & R34 GTR booked as wedding cars. She trying to get 4 GTR's in total for day so I've offered to be the 3rd.

Anyone here keen to be the 4th car for the day? Can talk to about rates depending on the car if there is any interest.

Richard, she's keen to get a tidy R32 in the mix so would be good if you're free?

Thanks all!

Chris

This Saturday from about 1pm. Only needs pick up from their house to the hotel then taking a few photos with the cars, etc. don't think it would take much more than an hour. Pretty quick $100 to be made.

Just saw this Chris

I'd love to help out mate

My GTR's going into Trojans today for the left hand drive shaft and a few other minor pieces of work.

I'll check and see if I can have it out by Friday and post back this eve.

Best to have a back-up Plan so if there is anyone else who can help out with a tidy GTR please put your hand up.

Chris is a great guy and this is a good opportunity

Edited by Sinista32

More to the point good luck finding a running 32 lol

Can't believe how much time all your cars are at the workshop. Makes me feel very sad that I'm not doing enough work on my car :(

Not a major issue for them if they can't get another car but it was more or less just a nice to have for them and a chance for fellow SAUers to make some easy $$$.

Thanks anyway and let me know if anyone is interested as we can always make it happen with last minute notice.

Cheers Richard

I'm still waiting for the finer details but I think that the guys will be picked up on the Southside near where you are and taken up to the wedding venue somewhere on northbourne ave.

Cheers Chris

How's your car looking for Saturday Richard?

Time has changed to 4pm til about 5pm. Meeting at Northbourne ave to pick up and head over to the lake for some photos.

Hey mate if you are still looking for cars or would like something with a bit more room than a GTR i'm happy to take my 260RS out for a spin.

Thanks mate, they seemed to only be wanting GTR's.

If it was my wedding then I'd busting out the entire Nissan crew :)