SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gtr - Anyone Seen This Gtr ?

twins4lyf

You want a single? Get a GTS-T

This 11ty

GTR owners who went from twins to single, never go back to twins. GTR owners who prefer twins over single, never driven or been in a single. However I'd love to have a twin high mount TD06 25G setup :)

don't 100% agree with that statement.

Neither does this guy...

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/uncategorized/parachutes-and-panic-stations-a-1300whp-gt-r-street-car/

Needs more single. :no:

Looks honest enough. Personally I don't like white 34's but if you do it could be a good thing. Would be worth having a look if its close to home. Not sure how much it would cost to ruin it with a single turbo, however.

looks better then the grey one but i will see both and see which one is better - and no lol i wouldnt single turbo it - i prefer to keep it twin just upgrade them later

rear diffuser , intake exhaust temps on the mfd the cluster looking a bit more tighter etc. I would also be concerned 140,000+ kms ( genuine or not ) is a 16 year old car many things will start needing to be fixed up but that just my opinion everyone is different i guess.

thanks for that mate ofcourse all is being considered - happy to see everyone elses input now i need to get as much opinion before i bring one back this saturday !!