SAU Community

Sau:nsw - Monthly Meet February - Sunday Morning Cruise & Breakfast

MrFijiGold

Also I'll be down at the meet point before 6am so I'll keep an eye on the weir. If we get enough heavy rain today, and I doubt we will, and the weir closes we'll just have to drive to waterfall and start the nasho run from there. The meet point and departure will stay the same for anyone concerned

• Like 2

* From Blue Mtns, I think it'll be best if we go...

M4 > (Mamre Rd >) M7 > M5 > Heathcote Rd > Old Illawarra Rd > Sutherland Bypass.

* I think some are still meeting at Twin Servos Maccas M4 eastbound PJ at 6.

* From Blue Mtns, I think it'll be best if we go...

M4 > (Mamre Rd >) M7 > M5 > Heathcote Rd > Old Illawarra Rd > Sutherland Bypass.

* I think some are still meeting at Twin Servos Maccas M4 eastbound PJ at 6.

I would have thought it would be easier to just go m4 to silverwater like raj said certainly saves paying unnecessary tolls and really would only be 5-10 minutes slower at that time in the morning

i'll make it down if i can wake up... and weather isn't torrential rain lol.

anyone coming from stanhope/blacktown area to go together? haven't been to an SAU event before.

Hope to see you there. Yeah, meet us at M4 mcdonalds (city bound) at 6.

Sorry to do it twice in a row, but I will be a no show. Just renewed rego but didn't get around to insurance or roadside assist. Having that was a condition of buying it. Only remembered when I was out today!

Yep! See you there.

sweet as, I'll have an early night then hehe

my +1 won't be coming after all cause birthday in the family tomorrow, on the plus side this cruise got me out of a boring birthday party lol

• Like 4

Sorry to do it twice in a row, but I will be a no show. Just renewed rego but didn't get around to insurance or roadside assist. Having that was a condition of buying it. Only remembered when I was out today!

Thats a shame Sean.

Glad to hear everyone's excited for tomorrow :)

• Like 1