SAU Community

State Election 28th March (sat)

niZmO_Man

If you always vote for the same party you're probably letting your self-identity determine your beliefs, rather than evidence. That said, just vote for some pack of dream boats.

I came in here expecting lots of angst n sh!t. Instead it's all sorta - well civilised - until now. I wonder how many simply vote the way their parents have. Or how many girls upon marrying, then vote the way their husbands do? Do most Catholics still vote Labor? Do most Protestants still vote Liberal? Do most Army guys still vote Labor? Do most RAAF guys still vote Liberal? Do most teachers still vote Labor? And if you vote against the tide of any stereotype do you just stay quiet? Just throwing in some questions to fuel the fire! BTW, I was teaching a group the other day on "How to run a chook raffle" and all the attendees during coffee break loved talking about their beloved Labor Party. Actually I lie. Just more fuel for the fire. But because I could tell a ball-faced lie and not hesitate, perhaps I should take up politics? Rofl

Its a never ending cycle. The Liberals bank all the money and then labor come along and spend it all. Unfortunately they spent so much last time they were in it will take about 30 years to pay the debt off if ever.

• Like 1

Its a never ending cycle. The Liberals bank all the money and then labor come along and spend it all. Unfortunately they spent so much last time they were in it will take about 30 years to pay the debt off if ever.

this, Rudd made an absolute mess of our finances and to make it worse australia was revesion proof before he handed all the money out
  • Like 2