SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Why don't you run a strut brace?

Also black is much better than a chrome engine bay now a days.

A strut brace, I do, probably was not on at that time, see the other pics

I am from a chrome period , spoked rims etc, Mmmmmm just love the chrome :)

Ben your response has forced me to respond to your response!

As far as Jez's response he has not responded with a response but I am expecting a response from him at any time, well if he has time for the response as he said he is busy and may not respond to my response to his earlier response that got mixed up in all of the other responses that people responded to.

I hope you receive this response in time to respond to my response to your earlier response .

If you have time to respond I look forward to your response :cheers:

Fark this life is too short to respond, I think I will have a red and send you my response later on

Now that's irresponsible

That way you'll feel young and hip Peter!

haha, feel pretty good most of the time and love to have a spirited drive a few times a week , hip Mmmmm , might break a hip if I fall over ?

Those track days sound great, I guess I will have to get a different license, have to check it out .

• Like 1

haha, feel pretty good most of the time and love to have a spirited drive a few times a week , hip Mmmmm , might break a hip if I fall over ?

Those track days sound great, I guess I will have to get a different license, have to check it out .

Do you really want to fall over and break your hip?

If so, I'll buy your 34 for $50 and a case of VB?

• Like 1

Pete this thread needs more dynosheets and driving reviews after a real tuner has touched your car! :D

Gotta be soon now?

Hi Mick, he is doing the flex tune over a couple of days and ready for a run, if you do not hear from me and no Dyno results posted, they were shit and I have committed suicide :unsure2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp