SAU Community

Serge Tank!

jake9155

You still haven't answered the questions.

How much power are you after? This will determine the pump size and to some degree the size of the tank needed!

Use that search engine called 'Google', might give you some ideas. And if you have questions provide some relevant information that warrants yours intent for a surge tank. Unless you are putting one in because every other gtst owner does.

To be blunt, we can't help you much unless you provide us with information about your current setup, plans for the car, power output, etc and why. Then people would be happy to share their experience and ideas with you.

I'm asking on here for people that have done it not comedians

About 600hp

Running 365rwkw

Seeing as the advice will be helpful for you, and take time to write, why not take the time to write a decent post asking for help?

Then people will be more inclined to take their time to help you.

This is the reason why this club is so frowned apon because of f**kheads like you

Are you talking to a mirror ?

Haha. Got you good.

So just to clarify you expect people to figure out what you need and your goals and budget based on the smallest amount of info possible, and if they don't they are a f head?

Wow.

This is the reason why this club is so frowned apon because of f**kheads like you

Have fun working out how to install your 'serge' tank as you clearly came here asking for help with no idea and will probably leave that way with the attitude you bring. People can't help you if you are retarded, want to be spoon fed and provide no information.

Edited by breaker1845
  • Like 1

The forum I sometimes moderate used to have a dude who used translators to ask questions. His posts were horrendously (understandably) constructed, so it took many posts to figure out what he wanted.

But you don't seem to be using a translator.

Instead of spending money on a "serge tank" and putting holes in your fuel setup, spend money on something like this:

http://oten.tafensw.edu.au/course/basic-english-language-skills-certificate-1/

That will help you in life a lot more than claiming this club is frowned upon because of people like me? Who frowns on this club? What club are you referring to (SAU is a forum, but does have CAMS affiliated, state-based clubs)?

All information is provided free (and indexed by search engines like Google). Did you do a search?

Had you answered all of Piggaz' questions in a properly formatted, readable manner, you would have got a better response.

Why don't you ask your tuner for a recommendation? Or go ask your mates who frown upon SAU f**kwit.

Keep the pump intank if you don't want your car defected.

Why does your whole fuel system need to be done? I have seen much more power out of the stock lines and tank, and the GTR runs a pretty good tank for track work. Drag you will need something better I think.

Otherwise, it's not something you can explain over the internetz, fuel setups need to be setup safely and correctly, find a suitable workshop and ask them to help, or research it fully to come to your own understanding. It may just save your life.