SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

^ This also means I need to go back to the States in a couple of years, this time - Texas!

Dale - Going to reverse sear a couple of Secret Butcher rib eyes for the parentals saturday night for looking after Hank. Mum can't cook a steak to save her life, so I think they will really enjoy it!

Wondering what to do with my Monday off though, do I fire up the GMG? What do I cook?

Pork belly?

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

BURNT MOTHER FKN ENDS.

If Keenan cooks again next year, I propose a BBQ off, winners get extra laps, losers do a challenge.

I dunno mang, taking on someone willing to go out in the middle of nowhere to spit roast a whole hogget is pretty fkn hardcore.

we did better veggies though 

14 minutes ago, Stinky Rooster said:

I dunno mang, taking on someone willing to go out in the middle of nowhere to spit roast a whole hogget is pretty fkn hardcore.

we did better veggies though 

Gotta' be in it to win it!

^ This also means I need to go back to the States in a couple of years, this time - Texas!

Dale - Going to reverse sear a couple of Secret Butcher rib eyes for the parentals saturday night for looking after Hank. Mum can't cook a steak to save her life, so I think they will really enjoy it!

Wondering what to do with my Monday off though, do I fire up the GMG? What do I cook?

Texas seems like an awesome place to check out. Make sure to buy 10 guns so you blend in

Texas seems like an awesome place to check out. Make sure to buy 10 guns so you blend in

16 minutes ago, t_revz said:

Why don’t you homos mount your BBQ in the boot of your lemons car for extra cred, and pull out tasters for judges during scrutineering BAM

Tasters during scrut? We basically did that this year lol

1 hour ago, Stinky Rooster said:

Also - menu suggestions.

I read a piece on smoking koftas last night. Having never tried smoked lamb mince before, and knowing where there is currently a dead rosmary bush, I think this weekend I will be trying it out

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

I made a the sphincter of the universe meat loaf for dinner last night, would have gone well on the BBQ I reckon with a bit of cherry.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Gates is saying the same thing. They think I have the right bag with the wrong hose in it... I bought it off amazon, I'm thinking someone pulled a good old swapparoo and returned normal hose. Well looks like she's coming back out... Not very lucky with this hose lol. 
    • Chatting one someone recently at racing them at QR. They say you can't take turn 2 in one flat stick in 4th. They don't have the torque to pull them selves straight, so make sure you're ringing it's neck out in 3rd instead
    • Many years ago when I bought my FG XR6T, it came with bald tyres on the back (think pretty much smooth for most of the tread) and brand new Kinforest cheap shit tyres on the front. In the rain, I had more grip in the bald ass tyres on the back, than the brand new Kinforest. To the point you couldn't drive off at a set of lights and turn the corner. Car would only go straight. Very quickly all four tyres were replaced.   A few years back on a VF SV6 I had, it came with brand new chineesium tyres. In the wet at 90kmh, old 1990s tray back tradie utes could corner faster than me. There was one corner on a freeway, in a 90 zone, it's not even marked to reduce speed for those curve, it's not a hard corner, I could put the LandCruiser on mud tyres through with ease (it would easily do the corner in the wet I reckon at 120kmh), the VF however couldn't get through it at 80, as it would want to slide out.   Cheap tyres aren't worth the risk. I like decent brakes, and decent grip.
    • It shouldn't swell like that, (just looked it up) it should say SAE J30R10  
    • Anyone here a submersible fuel hose expert? I pulled my hanger out again for unrelated issues and noticed the hose I popped on last week has already swollen. This is Gates 27093 submersible hose. I've waiting on a response from Gates, but this surely can't be normal? This is on pump gas, not E85.  Is swelling a tad possibly normal? I've also been fighting with my power steering belt.... I've now tossed one and killed two. I just realigned my pulleys again, hoping this time it stays on. It doesn't like high rpm.