SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

30 minutes ago, z00key said:

Yeah shoulder getting sore again, neck is just starting to get sore but could be cause not takin any meds today (trying to gauge the pain as they have given me really strong meds)

Ouchy, ur a brave man lol

• Like 1

Ha gunna learn with the phantom 1st then go to mavic. Have a few ideas on what i want to do with them and was all to do with a shot that@t_revz said a while back, its a cool shot and been thinking about it ever since. I also have quite a few friends that are into photography some experienced and some new so gunna try see if i can get a group of em together for a photo session (for anyone keen feel free to let me know)

• Like 3

Ha gunna learn with the phantom 1st then go to mavic. Have a few ideas on what i want to do with them and was all to do with a shot that[mention=24655]t_revz[/mention] said a while back, its a cool shot and been thinking about it ever since. I also have quite a few friends that are into photography some experienced and some new so gunna try see if i can get a group of em together for a photo session (for anyone keen feel free to let me know)

You can take some pics of my 4X4 ;)

4 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

How did you get on with radiator fit?

Think it was around 500ish, told the mrs what i needed and what website it was at and it appeared 2 weeks later lol

9 hours ago, R33kizza said:

Think it was around 500ish, told the mrs what i needed and what website it was at and it appeared 2 weeks later lol

It would apear in my half asleepness that i didnt rear the question properly....

Radiator is all done, been driving it for 3 days as my daily is on holiday with a friend. Actual fit was ok once i got rid of the shroud and just fitted the fans to the rad direct. Temp guage sits on around the 1/3rd mark and goes to half on freeway. If driven around in traffic both all the fans come one and go of after arpund 20-30seconds.

13 hours ago, z00key said:

Ha gunna learn with the phantom 1st then go to mavic. Have a few ideas on what i want to do with them and was all to do with a shot that@t_revz said a while back, its a cool shot and been thinking about it ever since. I also have quite a few friends that are into photography some experienced and some new so gunna try see if i can get a group of em together for a photo session (for anyone keen feel free to let me know)

Wouldn't mind some photos of the cars :D

• Like 1

The car is alive again. Appears to be a bit rich during cruise. Had to lower injectors values to 80% at 110km/h to get to stoich. Hopefully fuel economy improves;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, t_revz said:

The car is alive again. Appears to be a bit rich during cruise. Had to lower injectors values to 80% at 110km/h to get to stoich. Hopefully fuel economy improves;)

Nice job, feel awsome to drive?

Nice job, feel awsome to drive?

Yeah pretty good. I only babied it to the servo today but I'll get 1200km on it this week going to work and hopefully smooth out the tune
  • Like 3