SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Big plans for the weekend team? (besides Trev who has no idea Australia Day is a thing that happens :P)

Had a BBQ at ours last night and caught up with friends from japan visiting. Going to mandurah tomorrow crabbing and fishing then joyride in the boat Monday to show friends around. Got lamb yet?

hai kunce

long time no whore, scranon?

my new whip

12507473_10153408969768481_5255147070053

midlife crisis ftw

needs moar stickers though

Hey kent long time no see. Nice bike, where have you been taking it?

How's the fam?

been taking the bike everywhere.

Learning bushcraft again out in the perth scarp (ie how to not get lost or fall off)

done a few forays down south, even managed to get to collie with only 55km of sealed road :D

planning on getting the rack refitted and doing some overnighters eventually, just got to find some riding buddies

buy a bike you tightwads!!

Family is good, Mrs is now a qualified pattissier, and somehow I am no longer a fat bastard so that is winning

Probably down 30kg since i saw you in the flesh

Pics or your 200kgs!!

So Robyn is cooking lots of desserts and your losing weight...?

Got some sz12 boots if that's your size. And some body armour I think.

Good fun the ol bikes but I struggled to find ppl to ride with too and got rid of it 3 yrs ago

• Like 1

Dale! It's been far too long mate, we will have to grab a kawfeh or something soon :)

Catchup?

I'm thinking about goin to the jet boats off mundijong rd February 20. Yeah yeah?

Im always here. Just no input in wa site as very quiet lol. Im fine, still have a skyline( just bought another LM gtr)

nice!! Got a pic? Pick it up locally?

At least some of us on here actually have skylines ;)