SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

On 12/20/2018 at 8:19 AM, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Where are you working now Dale?

A looooong way from the CBD.... 

Back in the on site designing game on the Kwinana strip.  Just follow your nose to the biggest stink. 

Merry Xmas fam! New mcm special out today turbos and temples 2! Get after it [emoji6]
Yeah thanks Martin I watched parts 1 + 2 last night. Would love to go for a spin on the Hakone Skyline toll road. Even in a honker. Can see where you get the inspiration for your you tube stuff from, high quality video's and presentation.
  • Like 1

How did you manage to get a job in my undies. It's low paid dirty hot sweaty work. Hope you brought the micrometer.

A looooong way from the CBD.... 
Back in the on site designing game on the Kwinana strip.  Just follow your nose to the biggest stink. 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:02 PM, Beyond Blue R33 said:

How did you manage to get a job in my undies. It's low paid dirty hot sweaty work. Hope you brought the micrometer.

lulz you make it sound like I am back on the tools

not gonna happen brah

I am the annoying git in the extra-shiny-hardly-ever-leaves-the-office hi vis carrying a clipboard and a tape measure.

lulz you make it sound like I am back on the tools
not gonna happen brah
I am the annoying git in the extra-shiny-hardly-ever-leaves-the-office hi vis carrying a clipboard and a tape measure.

Are you the one telling the site workers they must wear long sleeve shirts and pants in the middle of summer outside while you sit in an air-conditioned room in your shorts and tshirt?
  • Like 1

shit no.

This place doesnt even use hi vis clothing (but the contractor I work for does - he likes us to stand out like balls on a drovers dog)

But you would have to be tapped in the head to want to walk around a refinery in t shirt and shorts. Pretty much every single thing in this place will kill you on contact.

shit no.
This place doesnt even use hi vis clothing (but the contractor I work for does - he likes us to stand out like balls on a drovers dog)
But you would have to be tapped in the head to want to walk around a refinery in t shirt and shorts. Pretty much every single thing in this place will kill you on contact.

Sounds like the nickel refinery?

2 hours ago, t_revz said:

And lack of nasal sensitivity

Like most problems in life, the answer to this, is coffee!

Srsly, its why they put bowls of coffee beans on perfume counters in stores. If your nose stops working properly, have a big sniff of some coffee beans, and it will wake right up again.

Unfortunately, this is not recommended here. Losing smell at work is a good thing.

The burgers at the canteen are pretty tits though.

also YAY FKN FRIDAY!!!