SAU Community

Learner driver in skyline doing 205km/h?!?!

what a moron :D lol at jimbo.  

a year doesn't seem right. i wonder what the penalty is for driving without a licence, without doing 200k?

driving without a licence is $500

50k's over is $460 (cant remember exactly but its mid 400) and 12months

and she only got fined $1000 and 12months

sounds like she only got charged with doing 50over

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys sound like starting a vigilante witchhunt heh.

This is normal response to such an event on SAU. We consider ourselves at the mature end of car enthusiasts, and most of us know to save such speeds for the race track.

Skylines Australia does not condone breaking the law on public roads.

[/end official press release]

ok im confused was it a r32 gtr or a 300zx??

hopefully it was a zed and not a skyline so ppl dont go "bloody people and their imports, lets get em" if thats how non import drivers ands cops think....

anyway, thank god no one was hurt, and dont people say thats women are meant to be smarter...

When did the media get anything right?

I remember when some guy in a R31 stacked it up here and the paper was showing specs of the R32 GTR and how "evil" they are.

I remember this Telegraph picture clearly... some guy of 'Swedish' extraction stacked and R31 with Auscar three spoke rims wipes out a pole and somehow it turns into a GT-R/WRX turbo slagging fest.

Why is an L plater driving a 300hp car be it Skyline or ZX?

T.

That's what I was thinking, who's car was it??? and why would they let this chick drive it, especially without them (the owner) in it?

L-platers shouldn't be driving cars like that, just think back about a month to that chick who lost it in her dad's HSV and killed herself and most of her family.

Can't they just do it in a bodgy old commo or gemi or something, it would probably attract less attention too..

*sigh* No matter how much we debate the situation fellas.... there will always be stupid people out there. Sure we can say all we want about what happened, but its already happened. It was stupid on behalf of the driver (!@#@!@!$@!#:):cuss:$!@#@!#@!#@!#) but look at it this way, least the roads will be less one stupid person for 12 months. You've got to admire the way the media likes to twist and turn facts and fiction to the point where the original event is no longer being the issue at hand.... almost like nailing water still.

After finding out on Sunday just how easy it is to crash a Skyline - I can say they certainly are ****ing idiots. I've experienced how bad it is to lose control at just over 80km/h - at 200+ there'd be huge trouble...

Guest r34gttblack
it looked like a 300 zx to me, but hey i might be wrong.   they showed a pic on the news last nite, and i swore it was zed.

Yes. Channel 10 did show a Black 300zx last night on TV. :headspin:

I think the L plater's should have power restrictions as well as harsher penalties. What this girl has done was wrong and she should have been punished for it, severely i say, as an example to all.

This gives every skyline driver a bad name and we are already targets for police which is so annoying. I have a very stock R34 and still get pulled over for a check.

my2c...

:)

Yes. Channel 10 did show a Black 300zx last night on TV.  :headspin:  

I think the L plater's should have power restrictions as well as harsher penalties.  What this girl has done was wrong and she should have been punished for it, severely i say,  as an example to all.  

This gives every skyline driver a bad name and we are already targets for police which is so annoying.  I have a very stock R34 and still get pulled over for a check.

my2c...

:)

I agree with the power laws for younger drivers, or at least engine capacity, like what we have for motor bikes in NZ.

The thing is though, she obviously didnt have enough regard for the law in the first place, as she was driving a car un-supervised, obvioulsy not hers, with a passenger and twice the legal limit. Somehow i doubt that if the car had to much HP for her experince at the time she did this, she would have been phased at all. She obviously acheived what she set out to do, another temporary citizen on the roads :headspin: